Customers Also Bought
- 220V Standard CR2 battery charger
- AA battery charger is special for charging your CR2 batteries
- This best battery charger charges for 2 x CR2 batteries at the same time
- Top power battery charger also can charge for 9V rechargeable battery
- Charge time for battery in different capacity
- LED of the charger indicate charging status, turn off for fully charged
- Input: AC110-240V / 50-60Hz
- Output: 4.2V -300mA
- Size: 70 x 50 x 45mm/2.8 x 2.0 x 1.8in(L x W x H)
- This standard charger is characterized by the high quality material which ensures its durability
- Many of today's high-drain devices like digital cameras require recharging your batteries by using this standard charger
- The top power and extended duration of this best battery charger is designed for both CR2 batteries
- This built-in protection circuit of this standard charger is able to charge the battery oversight safely without overheating or posing any fire hazard
- With the simple and practical design and the high quality material, this battery quick charger is your best choice
Size in Detail:
How to Use Battery Chargers
You need to use a battery charger, if your batteries are the rechargeable type. Many types of battery chargers are available, but the purpose and method of operating them is relatively similar. A battery charger converts high voltage alternating current (AC) to low-voltage direct current (DC). You need a battery charger to occasionally charge your car's battery, or for any other electrical item that uses rechargeable batteries to power it, such as a cell phone or power tools.
1.Car Battery Charger
- Attach the clamps on the end of the car battery charger to the terminals on the car battery. The red handled clamp attaches to the positive terminal marked "+" and the black handled clamp attaches to the negative terminal labeled "-."
- Set your car battery charger to the charge setting you want by moving the knob, or pressing a switch on the front of the charger. If you want to charge your battery in an hour or so, use the highest charge rate. If you want to charge your battery slowly, use a low charge rate such as trickle charge. Slow charging is better because it gives a deeper charge, but takes about 24 hours.
- Plug in your car battery charger to the power supply. Turn on your charger. Let the battery charge for an hour or so, if you are fast-charging, or leave it for about 24 hours if you are charging it slowly.
- Turn off the charger after the desired time. Remove the battery cable clamps from the battery.
2.Other Battery Chargers (Power Tools, Cell Phones)
- Insert your battery or electrical device into the battery charger. Alternatively, depending on your device, use the plug on the end of the wire from the battery charger and insert it into the charge socket on your electrical device.
- Plug in your charger to the power source. Turn on your charger. The charging light illuminates on most chargers to indicate your battery is being charged, or your electrical item has a display indicating the battery is charging.
- Let your battery charge until the charge light turns off, or the display on your electrical item indicates the battery is full.
- Turn off the battery charger. Remove the battery from the charger and insert it into the device it powers, or remove the plug from the charge socket on your device.
- 1 x SINCE SE-CR2 CR2 Battery Charger
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.92||USD$ 4.85||USD$ 4.78||USD$ 4.71||USD$ 4.65|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.