Customers Also Bought
- Compatible DVD playstation remote control for SONY PlayStation 2
- 14 DVD function keys
- Four-way directional control
- Consloer reset function key
- CR2032 disc battery supplied
- Compatible Slim 70000 & PSXX series 50000 PSXX
- This is a non-OEM product
- This PS2 DVD Remote Control is the best choice for you!Take this SONY PS2 PlayStation 2 Slim 70000 DVD Remote Control as a Christmas Gift
- PS2 Remote Control has great capacity and various menu and control functions, but PS2 Remote Control is easy to operate: Firstly put the battery isolated chip, put button cell into the socket of the battery slot of the remote control under correct direction; buckle the battery cover; pull up to use
- You can use this Playstation 2 Remote Control to control your PS2 from a your bed, that will be easy and convenient to you.This PS2 Remote Control applied latest wireless technology
How to Use the Playstation Controller for a DVD:
- The beauty part of the Playstation 2 systems is the ability to play your DVD movies in addition to your video games. This game system reads your DVD movie discs just like any other regular DVD player while still offering many similar functions
- If you don't have a remote control for your Playstation 2 system, don't panic, you can use your game playing controller to play, pause and stop your DVD movies just like any other remote
- Place your DVD movie into the your Playstation's deck, then turn it on. Wait for the DVD to load and begin playing automatically
- Press the left, right and up and down navigation on the left of your controller to select "Play Movie" on your DVD menu. Press "X" to begin playing
- Press the "R1" button on the right of your controller to skip to the next chapter as your movie is playing. Press the "L1" button to go back to a previous chapter
- Press and hold the "R2" button right below the "R1" button to fast-forward your video. Press and hold the "L2" button located below the "R2" button to rewind your video clip
- Press "Start" to pause your clip. To resume play, press "X." Press "O" to stop playing completely. Press the "Select" button to access the options menu
- Press the left, right, up or down navigation buttons to select options such as forward, angle, and DVD menu. Press "X" to load or open your selected function
How to Turn Off or Reset the PS2 With a Controller
- Getting up is a necessary evil in the life of a gamer. Changing disks, picking up controllers, and turning off the console all involved physical movement of appendages outside the realm of the thumb and forearms. While newer game consoles like the PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii and Xbox 360 do away with some of these issues, owners of older consoles aren't so privileged.Fortunately, PlayStation 2 owners do have options available to reset or turn off their console remotely, at the very most asking them to lift a finger
- Connect a PlayStation 2 DualShock 2 controller to the first controller port on your PlayStation 2
- Make sure a fresh pair of AAA batteries are in your PlayStation 2 DVD remote control and that its included IR receiver is connected to the console (if applicable). Older PS2 models need the IR receiver while newer, slim models come with the IR port already built in
- Press the "Reset" button on the top-right corner of the DVD remote control to power on the console. Press and hold the button for roughly one second to reset it
- Power off the console using the DVD remote control by holding down the "Reset" button for roughly three seconds until the console shuts down and goes into Standby mode
- Reset a game during game play using the PlayStation 2 DualShock 2 controller by pressing and holding Start, Select, L1, and R1 all at once. The game resets and brings you back to the first screen you see after the PlayStation 2 insignia appears when you boot up the game. This technique (called a "Soft Reset") works for most, but not all, PlayStation 2 games
Tips & Warnings:
- Once you set up your PS2 DVD remote and DualShock 2 controller, you only need to get up to switch game disks
- 1 x SONY PlayStation 2 Slim 70000 DVD Remote Control
- 1 x CR2032 Disc Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.