- This PSP case is specially designed for Sony PSP 2000
- Made from aluminum, special refinement provides perfect touch
- The shining inter lining and magnetic button closure are for considerate protection
- This PSP case is with the latest design, which can show you features
- The crack pattern shows the elegance of the PSP 2000's perfect console
- It is designed to protect your PSP from scratches, dust and fingerprints
- This is non-OEM product
- Material: Aluminum
- Compatible with: PSP 2000
- Size: 16.5 x 7.1 x 1.4cm/6.5 x 2.8x 0.6in(L x W x T)
- Color: Gold
- This PSP case is for Sony PSP 2000 to protect it from being broken
- High quality PSP aluminum case is quite durable for long time use and can protect your PSP 2000 perfectly
- With delicate design, this PSP case is quite beautiful with gold color
- Specially designed for PSP 2000, the holes are designed to the buttons
- With this PSP case on your PSP 2000, you will enjoy playing games a lot
How to Replace a PSP Slim Case:
Keep your PSP Slim safe using a variety of protective cases, travel pouches or other third-party accessories. Although most on the market are only available for storage purposes when the device is not in use, you can also purchase skin covers and screen protectors for when you are using the device. If you are in the market for a new PSP slim case after losing or damaging an old one, there are many different possibilities depending on your personal needs and preferences
- Purchase a screen protector like the invisibleSHIELD or ClearTouch protectors. Products like the invisibleSHIELD reduce fingerprints and are washable and reusable. The ClearTouch Anti-Glare also repels dust and improves handwriting recognition while preventing scratches and other damage
- Purchase a silicon skin cover for the most snug protection of all exposed surfaces of your PSP Slim. A variety of skins are available in different colors and designs. Many include a screen protector as well. Skin covers protect the PSP Slim during game play from accidental damage while still providing access to the buttons and jacks
- Purchase a durable travel case that fits the PSP Slim. A variety of travel cases are available online and in stores, including the officially traveler's case from Sony for the PSP-2000 and PSP-3000 systems. Most hold at least 1-2 UMD games, although separate travel cases for games are also available. Although some generic PSP cases will fit the PSP Slim, it is generally best to choose a case that indicates compatibility with your model when purchasing
How to Replace the Housing on Your PSP 2000:
The PlayStation Portable 2000 (PSP) compacts an entire video game console, including the screen, into a portable device. Should it get cracked from a fall or other mishap, replacing the faceplate housing of the PSP is necessary in order to protect the LCD screen's circuitry and the internal components during use. The procedure is straightforward, if involved, and requires the use of a few household tools, along with a faceplate housing replacement purchased from a video game supply or electronics store
- Remove the game disc from the disc drive and push the disc door closed until it clicks into position
- Place a soft cloth on a table to protect the surface from being scratched by the PSP. Place the PSP face down on the soft cloth with the disc drive at the edge farthest from you
- Pull the battery compartment lid off with your fingers. Scratch off the sticker inside the PSP with the tip of the Phillips jeweler's screwdriver. With the same screwdriver, remove the screw that was hidden by the sticker and the two other screws inside the battery compartment
- Remove the two screws from the right side of the PSP with the Phillips jeweler's screwdriver -- the two screws surround the memory card slot on the right side. Open the memory card slot nub and remove the memory card
- Turn the PSP over so the disc drive is at the edge farthest from you. Pull the rubber analog joystick nub off the faceplate housing
- Carefully lift the faceplate housing off the PSP, one side at a time. Remove the faceplate housing from the PSP and place it face down on the soft cloth
- Remove the two screws from the analog module attached to the faceplate with the Phillips jeweler's screwdriver. Remove the analog module and set it aside. Remove the plastic rings from the back of the button connections on the faceplate housing
- Place the replacement faceplate housing face down on the soft cloth. Place each of the plastic rings that were just removed over their corresponding button connections. Use the Phillips jeweler's screwdriver to screw the analog module onto the replacement faceplate housing in the same position it occupied on the other one
- Place the replacement faceplate housing onto the PSP. Push down on both sides of the housing with your fingers to seat it onto the PSP. Place the rubber analog joystick nub back on
- Turn the PSP over and place it on the soft cloth with the disc drive at the top edge farthest from you. Reattach the screws to the side of the PSP by the memory card slot. Reattach the screws inside the battery compartment
- Replace the memory card and battery pack, and place the lid back on the battery compartment
- 1 x SONY PSP 2000 Slim Aluminum Case
Spec Condition New Type PSP Case Color Gold Material Aluminum Dimension 16.5 x 7.1 x 1.4cm/6.5 x 2.8x 0.6in(L x W x T) Features Features This PSP case is specially designed for Sony PSP 2000
Made from aluminum, special refinement provides perfect touch
The shining inter lining and magnetic button closure are for
Packaging Package Included 1 x SONY PSP 2000 Slim Aluminum Case
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.74||USD$ 3.52||USD$ 3.33||USD$ 3.15||USD$ 2.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on01-11-2012
- Other Thoughts: the shining gold color is so beautiful that I like it very much.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-03-2012
- Other Thoughts: This PSP case is quite durable enough for long time use as the high quality material.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-07-2012
- Other Thoughts: This aluminum case can protect my PSP very well. Like it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: The gold color is my favorite part. I like it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this PSP aluminum case for my Sony PSP 2000. It fits perfectly. Like it.
Was this review helpful?