Customers Also Bought
- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Image Sensor: 1/4'' Sharp CCD
- Effective Pixels: 510(H) x 492(V)-NTSC 500(H) x 582(V)-PAL
- Scanning System: NTSC: 525Lines, 60 Field/Sec, PAL: 625 Lines, 50Field/Sec
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Resolution: 420 TVL
- S/N Ratio: More than 46dB(AGC Off)
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Gain Control: Auto
- B.L.C.: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Electronic Shutter Speed: NTSC: 1/60-1/100,000Sec, PAL: 1/50-1/100,000 Second, Auto
- Video Output: 1Vp-p 75OMS, Negative
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Current Consumption: 100mA ± 10%
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ - +50℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ - +60℃
- 1 x STD-2038 Digital Day & Infrared Dome CCD Camera
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.14||USD$ 18.26||USD$ 17.37||USD$ 16.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.