Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor :1/4 SONY CCD
- Effective Pixels: PAL:512(H)×582(V) NTSC: 512(H)×494(V)
- Sensing Area: 3.6×2.7mm
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV lines
- Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000sec
- White Balance: Auto white balance
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db(AGC OFF)
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux At Night(LED ON)
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω
- Power Requirement: DC 12V
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~+50℃ RH95％Max
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Video Out :BNC
- Dimensions: Φ100×65mm
- LED Number: Φ5 12PCS
- Infraed Lamps: 10m
- 1 x STD-2038HB Digital Day & Infrared Dome CCD Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.34||USD$ 23.38||USD$ 22.42||USD$ 21.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Why does the webcam continue to show the same image?
This happens when the camera cannot upload a new image to the server because of internet connectivity problems. You will continue to see the last image uploaded before the interruption. The image will change again as soon as the camera is able to re-connect to the internet.
- Why does the image occasionally look a little too overexposed or too dark?
The camera automatically adjusts for the ambient light. Therefore, if there is a particularly bright or dark area on the image, the camera will adjust the entire image to compensate. This will change on the next image upload, usually within 1 minute.
- Why does the image look blurred?
Occasionally, the lens of the camera gets dirty and needs cleaning. This will be done as soon as we notice a reduction in image quality.