Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/4'' SHARP CCD
- Sensing Area: 3.6 × 2.7mm
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- TV System: NTSC, PAC
- Scanning Frequency: 50HZ
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV lines
- Lens: 2.8, 3.6, 6, 8, 12mm, 4-9mm optional
- Sync. System: Internal
- Video Out: 1Vp-p,75ohm,BNC
- Image Size: PAL:512(H)×582(V) NTSC: 512(H)×492(V)
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0Lux /F1.2
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- Shutter Speed: Auto:1/50(1/60)-1/100,000(Sec.)
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Current Consumption: 120mA
- Power Sourcing: DC12V
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~+50℃ RH95％Max
- 12PCs white IR leds for option
- New Vandalproof housing
- Delicate appearance
- All dome cameras can choose this case
- 4-9mm varifocal auto iris lens selectable
- 1 x STD-2039 Digital Day & Infrared Dome CCD Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.86||USD$ 19.08||USD$ 18.31||USD$ 17.27|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Can a security camera work behind glass?
It will work. In practical life, lot of security cameras attached behind the glasses. ATM Machines have one more camera built in side and behind the small reflective glass. All dome cameras covered with glass.You can see all over the places.
- How do I hook up a security camera to my computer, to record?
Well, if it is recording to tape, it is an analog camera and not digital, therefore you will have to get a convertor in order to get the footage to a computer. You will also need a video editing/capturing program, and if you are recording that many hours, you will need a serious external hard drive to store it all on!
- How can I set up a security camera with my capture card?
You can download capture software, install card, install software, hook up camera. Just have a try!