Customers Also Bought
- Image Pick-up Device: 1/4" SHARP color CCD
- Number of Pixels: NTSC: 510(H)×492(V); PAL: 500(H)×582(V)
- Scanning System: NTSC:525 lines,60 field/Sec, PAL:625 lines 50 field/Sec
- Sync System: Internal synchronization
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p 75 ohm
- S/N Ratio: ≥48dB (AGC Off)
- Electronic Shutter Time: On:NTSC:1/60-1/100,000Sec PAL:1/50-1/100,000Sec; Off: NTSC: 1/60Sec PAL: 1/50Sec
- Operation Temperature: -10℃～+50℃ RH95% Max
- Storage Temperature: -20℃～+60℃ RH95% Max
- Usable Illumination: 1.5 Lux (F: 2.0)
- Power Supply: DC12V±10%
- Dimension: 60(D) x 57(H ) mm
- 1 x STD-2042 Digital Infrared Dome CCD Camera
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.39||USD$ 22.16||USD$ 20.93||USD$ 19.29|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the difference C or CS Mount?
These are 2 standard cctv camera lens mounts. Their only difference is the the flange focal distance, which is 17.526 mm (0.69 inches) for a C-mount, 12.52 mm for the otherwise identical CS-mount.
- Do I need an Auto or Manual Iris Lens?
For outdoor cameras, auto lenses are needed for lighting change. For indoor cameras, manual lenses are sufficient to handle a more stable lighting condition.
- What is an Auto Iris Lens?
An automatic iris lens is a lens with a motorized iris that automatically adjusts to only allow a specific amount of light to reach the image sensor. When there is too much light, the iris will close to reduce the amount of light let in. Auto iris lenses are primarily used in applications where light levels vary and it would be impracticable to manually adjust the lens. Automatic iris lenses are generally more efficient than the electronic shutter since they actually control the amount of light reaching the sensor as opposed to simply adjusting the shutter speed.