Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/4 SONY CCD
- Effective Pixels: PAL:500(H)x582(v) NTSC: 510(H)x492(v)
- Scanning System: NTSC:525 lines,60 field/Sec,PAL:625 lines 50 field/Sec
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Sensing Area: 3.6×2.7mm
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TVL
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5Lux /F2.0
- S/N Ratio: ≥48dB (AGC Off)
- Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000(sec.)
- White Balance: Auto white balance
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω
- Power Supply: DC12V ±10%
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ +50℃ RH95％Max
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ +60℃ RH95％Max
- Dimensions: 60 × 57mm
- 1 x STD-2042B Digital Day & Infrared Dome CCD Camera
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.25||USD$ 25.89||USD$ 24.53||USD$ 22.72|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.