Customers Also Bought
- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Image Sensor: 1/4" SONY CCD
- Effective Pixels: PAL:512(H)×582(V); NTSC: 512(H)×492(V)
- Scanning System: NTSC: 525Lines, 60 Field/Sec, PAL: 625 Lines, 50Field/Sec
- Sync System: Internal synchronization
- Resolution: 420TV Line
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB(AGC Off)
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.48
- Illumination Sensitivity: 0.5 Lux@F:2.0(D:0.5lux, N:0.05lux)
- Gain Control: Auto
- B.L.C.: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60) -1/100,000 second
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Current Consumption: 100mA ± 10%
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ - +50℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ - +60℃
- Infraed Lamps: 30m
- Size: Φ75(W) × 78(H) × 140(L)mm
- 1 x STD-308B IR Waterproof Video Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.78||USD$ 27.73||USD$ 26.67||USD$ 25.27|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Is the light actually 100% invisible and, if so- how can the camera use it to 'see'?
The light cast out from our IR equipment is 100% invisible to the human eye, though higher powered IR cameras and spotlights (like ours) do have a visible dull red glow on the emitter elements themselves. For black and white video CCD video camera camera imagers, IR emitters cast light which is 'seen' as it would be with a visible light. Obviously, the brighter or more powerful the output of illuminators- the farther the light is cast.
- They see in the dark great, but how well do these cameras image in daylight?
We really can't speak for the rest of the industry's products- but ours are great in daytime conditions. The picture viewed is as sharp as any of our other fine cameras- you'll only realize they're different after the sun goes down! One note worth mentioning- no video camera will perform well when directly pointed at a bright light source (sun, floodlights, etc.). The closer the light source, the larger the 'halo' effect. Such a condition is often easily remedied by the use of a sunshade or by simply pointing the camera down slightly.
- What does 'IR' stand for?
It stands for infrared. That is a pretty clear and precise webcam.