Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/4" Sharp CCD
- Effective Pixels: PAL:512(H)×582(V) NTSC: 512(H)×492(V)
- Sensing Area: 3.6 × 2.7mm
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV lines
- Auto Iris Lens: VIDEO/DC swithable
- Lens Mount: CS/C Mount(C Mount adaptor option)
- Mirror Control: Without Mirror
- Backlight Compensation: ON/OFF switchable
- Electronic Shutter: ON/OFF switchable
- Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000sec
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db(AGC OFF)
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0Lux/F1.2
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω BNC
- Power Requirement: DC12V
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~+50℃ RH95%Max
- Dimensions: Φ52(W)×58(H)×60(L)mm
- 1 x STD-318 Digital Infrared CCD Camera
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.25||USD$ 23.33||USD$ 22.40||USD$ 21.18|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.