Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3'' SONY CCD
- Sensing Area: 3.6 × 2.7mm
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- TV system: NTSC, PAC
- Scanning Frequency: 50HZ
- Horizontal Resolution: 535TV lines
- Lens: 2.8, 3.6, 6, 8, 12mm, 4-9mm optional
- Sync. System: Internal
- Video Out: 1Vp-p,75ohm,BNC
- Image Size: PAL:512(H)×582(V) NTSC: 512(H)×492(V)
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0Lux /F1.2
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- Shutter Speed: Auto:1/50(1/60)-1/100,000(Sec.)
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Current Consumption: 120mA
- Power Sourcing: DC12V
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~+50°C RH95％Max
- The digital video camera is a compact stand-alone camera that is inserted server. And there is no use to install terminal computer, the real time video can be supervised from anywhere in the world via connecting network cable, power supply and making some simple settings
- The digital video camera is the most advanced remote video monitoring product, which is easily to use and simple to manage.
- 12PCs white IR leds for option
- New vandal proof housing
- Delicate appearance of the digital video camera
- All dome cameras can choose this case
- 4-9mm varifocal auto iris lens selectable
- This is the product of positive shows, a variety of recording modes
- It is very easy to install, you can install the best video camera by yourself
- The back of the one is great and it's designed for night surveillance applications, easy access for service and installation
- Designed for night surveillance applications, easy access for service and installation
- This digital zoom video camera is consumer-oriented and very practical
How Does a Digital Camcorder Work?
- Consumer Video: Digital camcorders work by translating camera images into electronic signals and then into digital bytes. They use the original idea of the camera --- a lens to focus the image and a shutter to capture it --- but replace the light-sensitive film with an image sensor, a charge-coupled device
- Digital Recording: Digital camcorders change the analog image coming into the lens and the analog sound coming into the microphone to bytes of digital data. These bytes then are encoded onto media such as a hard disc, memory card, digital videotape or DVD. From there, you can transfer the digital video to a computer to edit and burn copies. The original can stay intact while copies can be altered, edited and have sound or even special effects added. The original media in the camcorder can be erased and used again in most cases
- Digital Media: Digital data is easy to store and can be edited on a computer. Digitizing images and sound also stops their degradation. Analog video loses both picture and sound quality each time it is copied. Digital data retains the same quality no matter how many times it is copied. A digital camcorder compresses the incoming images so they can be stored as 1s and 0s, binary language, on digital media. This media is the same as if recording anything digitally on a computer
How to Use Your Video Camera:
- Somewhere on the camcorder, there is a power switch. This switch often includes a save, standby or neutral position so that the camera goes into a power save mode when not recording, to preserve battery life
- The eject button is also a standard feature on all camcorders. By pressing this button, you can eject your tape or open the tape door so that you can insert your tape into the tape carriage
- All camcorders have a record button, of course. This button is usually red and is located where your thumb sits when holding the camcorder in your right hand. The record button starts and stops recording while in camera mode
- 1 x STD-318ASH Digital Infrared CCD Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.14||USD$ 22.27||USD$ 21.41||USD$ 20.25|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.