Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3'' SONY CCD
- Effective Pixels: PAL:512(H)×582(V)/NTSC: 512(H)×492(V)
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Scanning Frequency: 50HZ
- Lens Mount: C/CS Mount
- Horizontal Resolution: 480TV lines
- White Balance: Auto white balance
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db(AGC OFF)
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux At Night(LED ON)
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω
- Backlight Compensation: ON
- Output: DC 12V±10﹪ 350mA
- Video Out: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto:1/50(1/60)-1/100,000(Sec.)
- Auto Iris Lens: DC/Video Selectable
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~+50℃ RH95％Max
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Dimensions: Φ75(W)×78(H)×140(L)mm
- LED Number: Φ5 24PCS
- Infraed Lamps: 25m
- 1 x STD-168A Long-Distance Infrared-Ray Water-Proof Video Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 41.05||USD$ 39.38||USD$ 37.71||USD$ 35.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How do I hook up a security camera to my computer, to record?
If it is recording to tape, it is an analog camera and not digital, therefore you will have to get a convertor in order to get the footage to a computer. You will also need a video editing/capturing program, and if you are recording that many hours, you will need a serious external hard drive to store it all on!
- How can I set up a security camera with my capture card?
You can download capture software, install card, install software, hook up camera. May my answer help you! Just have a try!
- How do I get the signal from a security camera (RCA connector) into my computer?
You'll need video capture device. They often have package deals, where you can get all this plus wireless devices to trigger the recording, software to allow internet access to the system. They even have remotely controlled Tilt & Pan bases for cameras.