Customers Also Bought
- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Image Sensor: 1/3" SONY CCD
- Effective Pixels: PAL:512(H) x 582(V), NTSC: 512(H) x 492(V)
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux at night(LED ON)
- Resolution: 420 TVL
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- White Balance: Auto
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000(Sec.)
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Power Comsumption: DC 12V±10% 350MA
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~+70℃ RH95%Max
- 1 x STD-325HA Infrared Dome Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.75||USD$ 28.65||USD$ 26.55||USD$ 23.75||USD$ 23.75|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Why call it dome camera?
The dome camera is obviously named for its dome shape. Everyone has seen these security cameras in businesses and stores. Because of its shape, its difficult to tell exactly where the camera is aiming unless you see it up close.
- What is the differences between a CCTV color camera and a dome camera? where i must use dome cameras?
Dome cameras are cheaper as lens & bracket accessories are not required. Dome cameras also look neater when installed. They can be just as good as standard box style cameras.
However, box style cameras perform better in low light conditions and can offer advanced picture adjustments depending on the model.
In conclusion, if you want best price and good performance, then dome cameras are a good choice. If ultimate picture quality is required in differing lighting conditions, then body cameras are a better bet.
- Where are the dome camera used?
Dome cameras are generally used inside buildings, although the armor domes can be used outside as well (more about the armor dome below). You can mount them on the ceiling or on a wall. All of our dome cameras come in color and the basic unit has good video resolution (420 lines horizontal resolution).