Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/4 SHARP CCD
- Effective Pixels: PAL: 512(H) × 582(V)/NTSC: 512(H) × 492(V)
- Sensing Area: 3.6 × 2.7mm
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV lines
- Auto Iris Lens: VIDEO
- Lens Mount: CS/C Mount(C Mount adaptor option)
- Mirror Control: Without mirror
- Backlight Compensation: ON/OFF switchable
- Electronic Shutter: ON/OFF switchable
- Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000sec
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db(AGC OFF)
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0Lux/F1.2
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω
- Power Requirement: DC12V/AC 24V
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~+50℃ RH95%Max
- Video Out: BNC
- Dimensions: 58 × 50 × 115mm
- 1 x STD-328 Digital CCD Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.24||USD$ 26.42||USD$ 25.60||USD$ 24.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Why does the time only change when the image changes?
The camera sends a snapshot of the latest image, and includes the time when that image was taken.
- Why do i see only a partial image?
When your browser accessed the webcam file, it was being uploaded by the camera at the time, so is incomplete. You will be able to view the entire image if you refresh/reload your page.
- Why does the image occasionally look a little too overexposed or too dark?
The camera automatically adjusts for the ambient light. Therefore, if there is a particularly bright or dark area on the image, the camera will adjust the entire image to compensate. This will change on the next image upload, usually within 1 minute.