Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/4'' SHARP CCD
- Effective Pixels: PAL: 512(H)×582(V) NTSC: 512(H)×492(V)
- Sensing Area: 3.6 × 2.7mm
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV lines
- Auto Iris Lens: With/2: VIDEO Without/2VIDEO/DC
- Lens Mount: CS/C Mount(C Mount adaptor option)
- Shutter Speed: 1/50 (1/60) -1/100，000sec
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux/F1.2
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω
- Power Requirement: DC12V±10% 300mA/AC 24V
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~+50℃ RH95%Max
- Video Out: BNC
- Dimensions: 65(W)×55(H)×120(L)mm
- Infraed Lamps: 25m
- 1 x STD-328H Digital Infrared CCD Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 32.13||USD$ 30.09||USD$ 28.06||USD$ 25.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Are security digital video recorders hard to install?
Not at all. You simply plug the cameras into the back of the unit. For the PC-based: Plug in the power, monitor, keyboard and mouse - just like a regular computer.
- How do I see pictures from a remote site?
You can view the camera video over the internet using a modem which is slow but can display 1 or 2 frames every 5 seconds. Better is a DSL or cable modem connection which can generally display 1 frame per second. When viewing remotely, the refresh rate is restricted by the communications medium (your internet connection speed).
- How far is infraed range?
It is up to 25m, which is long enough for your security.