Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3''SONY CCD
- Sensing Area: 3.6 × 2.7mm
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- TV system: NTSC, PAC
- Scanning Frequency: 50HZ
- Horizontal Resolution: 480TV lines
- Lens: 2.8, 3.6, 6, 8, 12mm, 4-9mm optional
- Sync. System: Internal
- Video Out: 1Vp-p,75ohm,BNC
- Image Size: PAL:512(H)×582(V) NTSC: 512(H)×492(V)
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0Lux /F1.2
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- Shutter Speed: Auto:1/50(1/60)-1/100,000(Sec.)
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Current Consumption: 120mA
- Power Sourcing: DC12V
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~+50°C RH95%Max
- The layman please do not open canopy
- 12PCs white IR leds for option
- New Vandalproof housing
- Delicate appearance
- All dome cameras can choose this case
- 4-9mm varifocal auto iris lens selectable
- Carefully lightly puts
- Please do cot have to put in the pickup camera moist or easily the place which is drenched by tile rain, or in the moist place operation, once pickup camera wet, please immediately switches off the power source, asks the specialist to service, moist is very easy to damage the pickup camera, moreover is easy to cause the electro acoustical accident
- The clean photograph machine-hour please do not use the intense cleanser
- Please not have to treat the pickup camera the sun, no matter is in the room or outside, please do not have operates
- Side the spotlight either other glare or the reflection please in the stipulation temperature, the humidity and the power source scope operates the pickup camera, please (-10°C~50°C) is lower then 85 in 14F 122F
- This Color CCD Camera is a powerful yet small security camera that doesn't draw attention and blends in well with its surroundings
- This indoor door Indoor Color Camera is easy to install and assemble
- This Waterproof Security Camera is for both indoor and outdoor monitoring
- This Indoor Color Camera is suitable for children rooms, garages, home offices and so on
- This mini IR Color Camera has a motion detection system, when this security camera system detects motion the camera light flashes to give the impression it is recording
- This IR Color Camera employs a 1/3" Sony CCD solid-state image device which provides extremely long life, high reliability
- This IR Color Camera can be mounted anywhere indoors
- The lenses of this IR Color Camera allows for sharper images to be produced under various lighting conditions
- This Digital Infrared CCD Camera is a powerful yet small security camera
- This outdoor IR Color Camera is easy to install and assemble
- The SONY Chip IR Color Camera features a completely hard constructed cast casing
Neighbors and visitors will think that you have a complete video surveillance system
The motion detector sensor and activation light makes it appear to be an actual security camera
Customers and coworker will think that you have a complete video surveillance system
Have fun watching how friends and family react when they think they are being video taped
The motion detector sensor and activation light makes it appear to be an actual security camera
Help prevent or deter suspicious activity by placing the security camera to survey the areas
- Do not use the camera if fume, or if it seems not functioning correctly. Disconnect the power cord immediately, and consult your dealer
- Do not adjust or modify the camera's internal circuits or power supply modules, as it may be dangerous and cause damage to the unit. For internal settings and repairing, consult your dealer
- Make sure that no metal objects or flammable substance get inside the camera that may cause damage to the unit. If water or a liquid get inside the camera, disconnect the power cable immediately, and consult your dealer. Be careful to protect the camera from direct exposure to weather, rain, etc
- Do not drop the camera or subject it to strong shock
- It may interfere with or distort the image when install close to an electric or magnetic fields
- Do not install it where there is greasy smoke or steam, where the moisture may get too high, or where there is a lot of dust. Do not install close to stoves, or other heat generating devices. Such as spotlights, etc. Avoid places where there is direct sunlight
- Don't directly touch the CCD element. If necessary, use a soft cloth moistened with alcohol to wipe off the dust
How to Protect Your Home With an Outdoor Security Camera?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
- Do you want to have a camera that will be on all the time or do you want a camera that will start recording when movement is detected? Either way, a motion detector camera can make sure that you are able to record anything that happens
- Determine the size and type of security camera you are looking for. Do you need a camera that can zoom in, a camera that blends in or a camera that can record sound?
- Lastly, determine whether you want a camera that is monitored by a security company or not; if you do, be sure to choose the right company. Ask questions and get recommendations
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- 1 x STD-3308SH Digital Infrared CCD Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 53.05||USD$ 51.35||USD$ 49.66||USD$ 47.40||USD$ 47.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.