Customers Also Bought
- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Image Sensor: 1/4" SHARP CCD
- Effective Pixels: PAL:512(H) x 582(V), NTSC: 512(H) x 492(V)
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux at night(LED ON)
- Resolution: 420 TVL
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- White Balance: Auto
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000(Sec.)
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Power Comsumption: DC 12V±10% 350MA
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~+70℃ RH95％Max
- 1 x STD-3412H IR Dome Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.14||USD$ 17.46||USD$ 16.78||USD$ 15.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Why does call IR cemara?
An infrared security camera has infrared LED lighting (light from a different region of the electromagnetic spectrum than we normally use to see) installed around the outside of the lens of the camera. This lighting allows the camera to capture a good image in no light at all. With a little bit of light (called low light) the infrared camera can capture a picture that looks just like daytime. People use infrared security cameras for businesses that have the lights out at night (in case of break-ins). Or for outside, nighttime viewing. Keep in mind that even at nightime there is a normally some light from the moon, stars, or street lights.
- How about its pictures?
Infrared security cameras will provide a color picture while the light is good. When it gets dark, the camera will switch to infrared mode and illuminate it's built-in infrared LEDs. In infrared mode the image is captured in black and white - this is true of all infrared cameras. The level of light required to capture a good picture is referred to as a camera's lux, the lower the lux the better the camera can see in low light. For example a camera with 0.003 lux is better than a camera with 0.2 lux. Infrared cameras are considered to be 0.0 lux in infrared mode - in other words they can 'see' with no light at all.
- How far they can see in total darkness?
Infrared cameras are also compared by how far they can see in total darkness. This is generally a result of how many infrared LEDs are built into the camera.