Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/4'' SHARP CCD
- Sensing Area: 3.6 x 2.7mm
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- TV system: NTSC, PAC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TVL
- Sync. System: Internal
- Video Out: 1Vp-p,75ohm,BNC
- Image Size: PAL:512(H)×582(V) NTSC:512(H)x492(V)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5Lux@F1.2
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- Shutter Speed: Auto:1/50(1/60)-1/100,000(Sec.)
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Current Consumption: 120mA
- Power Sourcing: DC12V
- Lens Mount: C/CS mount
- Scanning Frequency: 50HZ
- Auto Iris Lens: DC/VIDEO selectable
- Operating Temperature: 10℃ ~ +50℃
- Rotation: From top to bottom: 90° From left to right: 355 °
- 1 x STD-6202 Omnibearing Hemisphere Infrarde Video Camera
- 1 x Remote
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 45.11||USD$ 43.39||USD$ 41.67||USD$ 39.37|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Why does my browser continue to show the same image after i have been away from my computer for a time?
Your browser did not update the photo while you were away. Refresh / reload the page and you will be able to see the latest image available.
- Why do i see only a partial image?
When your browser accessed the webcam file, it was being uploaded by the camera at the time, so is incomplete. You will be able to view the entire image if you refresh / reload your page.
- How can I transfer videos from a video camera to my computer?
You need to make sure that you have a firewire port on your computer. Then you need a firewire cable. These are available at Best Buy and other electronic stores. Price ranges from the 20$-30's. Then when you get it, you need to plug it in to your PC. A window should pop up asking if you want to import video from the camera. They will ask you if you want to import the whole tape or just parts of it. Then your video will play on a screen that says "start importing." Then when you want to stop importing your video, it will be saved to a folder and ready to edit. Hope this helps and good luck!