Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/4"SHARP CCD
- Effective Pixels: PAL: 512(H) ×582(V) NTSC: 512(H)×492(V)
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV lines
- Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000sec
- White Balance: Auto white balance
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db (AGC OFF)
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux at night (LED ON)
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p, 75Ω
- Operation Power: DC 12V±10% 350mA
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~+50℃ RH95%Max
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Dimensions: Φ90 (W) ×80(H) ×140(L) mm
- LED Number: Φ5 42PCS
- Infraed Lamps: 40m
- 1 x STD-642 Water Infrared-Proof Video Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 33.79||USD$ 32.38||USD$ 30.97||USD$ 29.10|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How do I upload videos from my video camera into my computer?
You need to make sure that you have a firewire port on your computer. Then you need a firewire cable. If you get it, you need to plug it in to your PC. A window should pop up asking if you want to import video from the camera. They will ask you if you want to import the whole tape or just parts of it. Then your video will play on a screen that says "start importing." Then when you want to stop importing your video, it will be saved to a folder and ready to edit. Hope this helps and good luck!
- How do I connect a video camera to my computer if it doesnt have anywhere to plug in a USB cable?
Depending on the features available in your camcorder model, here are a few things that you can do to achieve your objective:
1 If you have firewire port in your camcorder, get a firewire card installed in your PC and then using the s/w provided with the camcorder, transfer the video onto the pc.
2 If your PC has a TV tuner card, give the o/p of your camcorder to this tuner card and then get the video transfered onto your PC.
- Why get a video camera if you can take short clips with the video camera?
The problem with digital cameras, is a lot of them are limited on how long you can shoot videos, like my camera only shoots in 60 second videos. Other cameras shoot longer. If you want good video, you need a video camera, if you want good stills then you need a good digital camera.