Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/4'' Sony CCD
- Effective Pixels: PAL:512(H)×582(V)/NTSC: 512(H)×492(V)
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Scanning Frequency: Horizontal:15,625KHz Vertical:50Hz /Horizontal:15,7343KHz Vertical:60Hz
- Lens Mount: C/CS Mount
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV lines
- White Balance: Auto white balance
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db(AGC OFF)
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux At Night(LED ON)
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω
- Backlight Compensation: ON
- Output: DC 12V±10% 350MA
- Video Out: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto:1/50(1/60)-1/100,000(Sec.)
- Auto Iris Lens: DC/Video Selectable
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~+50℃ RH95％Max
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Dimensions: Φ90(W)×80(H)×140(L)mm
- LED Number: Φ5 42PCS
- Infraed Lamps: 40m
- 1 x STD-642B Infrared Water-proof Video Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 37.87||USD$ 36.37||USD$ 34.87||USD$ 32.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is an Auto Iris Lens?
An automatic iris lens is a lens with a motorized iris that automatically adjusts to only allow a specific amount of light to reach the image sensor. When there is too much light, the iris will close to reduce the amount of light let in. Auto iris lenses are primarily used in applications where light levels vary and it would be impracticable to manually adjust the lens. Automatic iris lenses are generally more efficient than the electronic shutter since they actually control the amount of light reaching the sensor as opposed to simply adjusting the shutter speed.
- What is Automatica Gain Control(AGC)?
Most cameras come with an AGC circuit. This circuit examines brightness level of the video signal to keep it at a consistent level. For example, if the video signal is dark, it will attempt to increase the gain to bring the brightness up to a normal level.
- What is BLC "BackLight Compensation"?
Many cameras included a BLC circuit. This circuit is used to help correct an image with more light behind the subject being viewed. Without backlight compensation, the subject appears dark with little detail. Using backlight compensation will reduce the brightness of the light to allow the subject to appear brighter and bring out the details.