Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/4" SHARP CCD
- Effective Pixels: PAL: 512(H)×582(V); NTSC: 512(H)×492(V)
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV lines
- Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000sec
- White Balance: Auto white balance
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db(AGC OFF)
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux At Night(LED ON)
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω
- Backlight Compensation: ON
- Operation Temperature: DC 12V±10﹪ 350MA
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~+50℃ RH95％Max
- Sync System: Internal synchronization
- Dimensions: Φ78(W)×82(H)×140(L)mm
- LED Number: Φ5 48PCS
- Infraed Lamps: 30m
- 1 x STD-819 Waterproof Infrared Video Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.67||USD$ 23.39||USD$ 22.10||USD$ 20.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is a photocell and how is it useful in IR lighting?
A photocell, in terms of IR cameras and lighting, is simply a light sensitive switch that automatically turns the LED emitter bulbs on in the absence of light or off in the presence of light. What makes that beneficial? Well, IR emitters, like any light bulbs, don't last forever. Do not have a photocell and are therefore incapable of turning emitters off. The emitters are then lit constantly- wasting themselves in daylight hours.
- Do color cameras work with Infrared lighting?
No, the nature of the way colors are imaged doesn't allow it. Any time you see or hear the words "color" and "Infrared" in the same camera, it must either have two separate cameras or incorporate the new "dual" imaging chipset technology.
- How does this Infrared Video Camera technology work?
To begin, there really is no camera which can actually 'see in the dark' (pitch dark is referred to as 'zero lux') on its own-though there are a couple larger CCTV cameras out there which come close. So, any camera claiming to do so must be aided either by visible/white or invisible (Infrared) light emitters of some kind. Infrared (IR) assisted cameras are generally found built as a low lux black & white video camera surrounded by LED emitters which cast light at a a frequency outside the visible light spectrum. The visible light spectrum starts at red (then orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo) and ends at violet. Any color you can imagine falls in there somewhere. Light which is outside our visible spectrum is either lower and called "infra" red or higher and called "ultra" violet.