Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/3" SONY CCD
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Line
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux at night (LED ON)
- Effective Pixels: PAL, 512(H)×582(V); NTSC, 512(H)×492(V)
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Sync System: Internal synchronization
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000(Sec)
- White Balance: Auto
- IR Project Distance: 30m
- The Quantity of IR Lamp: Φ5 35PCS
- S/N Ratio: More than 48 dB (AGC OFF)
- Power Supply: DC 12V 350mA
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p, 75 Ohms
- Water Resistance: Yes
- 1 x STD-819A Waterproof IR Video Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.88||USD$ 29.48||USD$ 28.07||USD$ 26.20|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What kind of camera do I need to do my infrared survey?
While our infrared camera systems are extremely versatile, specific applications sometimes require specific features. We would be happy to help you select an infrared camera over the phone.
- What type of filter do you use?
Our filters are custom manufactured to our exacting specifications. The filters are made of high quality optical glass offering excellent infrared response and better than 10/5 scratch/dig rating.
- Can I use the camera metering after infrared conversion?
The metering will work as usual. Keep in mind that the amount of infrared light varies from scene to scene even if overall brightness is the same. Since the camera light meter senses only visible light you may need to dial in some exposure compensation.