Customers Also Bought
- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Image Sensor: 1/4" SONY CCD
- Effective Pixels: PAL:512(H)×582(V), NTSC: 512(H)×492(V)
- Sync System: Internal synchronization
- Resolution: 420TV lines
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB(AGC Off)
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.48
- Illumination Sensitivity: 0Lux at night(LED ON)
- White Balance: Auto white balance
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60) -1/100,000 second
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω
- Power Supply: DC 12V±10% 350mA
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~+50℃ RH95％Max
- Infraed Lamps: 30m
- LED Number: Φ5 48PCS
- 1 x STD-819B Infrared Waterproof Video Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 29.97||USD$ 28.89||USD$ 27.82||USD$ 26.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is an outdoor camera?
An outdoor network camera must have two separate features:
1. A weatherproof housing, usually identified by an IP Rating.
2. An automatic-iris feature which can mechanically vary the amount of light entering the lens to cope with varying lighting conditions, eg day and night.
- What is wireless infrared security camera systems?
Wireless infrared cameras should be your priority when considering your house or office security. With wireless cameras you don't need to worry about cables and all the hassles installing the system. Such infrared cameras may be used indoor or outdoor. Of course, if you're planning to use them outdoor, you should think carefully about the alarm system. In case, you're planning to use infrared cameras outside, make sure that they're weatherproof. Well, usually, most outdoor cameras will be weather or waterproof. So they wouldn't get broken in case of rain or strong wind.
- Why is it infrared?
Infrared photography uses films that are sensitive to both the light we can see and some of the longer length (above 700 nm) infra-red radiation. The film is also sensitive in the UV region (below 400 nm). Some cameras use IR devices internally for film loading and frame counting. These cameras can cause fogging on the film rebates and in some cases this fogging will extend into the image area of the film.