Customers Also Bought
- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Image Sensor: 1/3" SONY CCD
- Effective Pixels: PAL:512(H)×582(V) NTSC: 512(H)×492(V)
- Scanning System: NTSC: 525Lines, 60 Field/Sec, PAL: 625 Lines, 50Field/Sec
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Resolution: 480TV lines
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB(AGC Off)
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.48
- Illumination Sensitivity: 0.5 Lux@F:2.0(D:0.5lux, N:0.05lux)
- Gain Control: Auto
- B.L.C.: Auto
- White Balance: ON
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60) -1/100,000 second
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Current Consumption: 100mA ± 10%
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ - +50℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ - +60℃
- Infraed Lamps: 45m
- LED Number:Φ8 30PCS
- 1 x STD-868H Infrared Waterproof Video Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 40.95||USD$ 39.13||USD$ 37.31||USD$ 34.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How Does the Video Camera Work?
The video camera is a cylinder about one inch in diameter and three inches long. It's pushed through the ducts using a flexible cable and sends back an image of the ducts as it travels through them. The image is displayed on a TV screen, and can be recorded on a VCR tape. We can also attach the camera to the hose, allowing us to watch the ducts as they are cleaned.
- What is a infrared camera?
An infrared camera is one in which the light-sensitive medium is sensitized to infrared wavelengths. It has a wide range of artistic and scientific applications. It can record images by reflected infrared light, including heat signatures. For example, chlorophyll is a strong reflector of infrared, so leafy trees produce a strong exposure in infrared, resulting in very bright leaves instead of dark ones seen in normal light. The photographic effect can be eery, but such imagery can also be used to show the state of health of large areas of vegetation. On a hot day, the cars in a parking lot leave shadows in the heat of the dark pavement, which can be photographed with infrared long after all the cars are gone.
- How does infrared camera work?
An infrared camera is a non-contact device that detects infrared energy (heat) and converts it into an electronic signal, which is then processed to produce a thermal image on a video monitor.