Customers Also Bought
- Premium quality CCTV power and video cable
- The cable for easy blending to most room
- 100 % ultra low loss signal / power cable
- Premade cable with connectors
- Simple and easy "plug & play" installation
- BNC connectors for video and plugs for power
- Highly conductive video signal
- Works with all CCTV cameras
- High performance video cable
- Weather-resistant, durable and lightweight
- Size: 25cm / 9.84in(Cable Length)
- The Surveillance Video Cable is with special material provides maximum durability and long-life
- High performance BNC DC Video Power Cable, great in functions
- High quality material makes the BNC DC Video Power Cable durable and reliable for long time use
How to Connect a CCTV Camera to a TV:
- Connect one end of the composite cable to the "video out" input on the back of the CCTV camera (this should be marked yellow). Make sure that the cable is properly inserted all the way into the input
- Connect the opposite end of the composite cable into the "video in" input on the back of the TV (this should also be marked yellow). Make sure that the cable is properly inserted all the way into the input
- Turn the TV channel to the same channel selected on the CCTV camera. Turn on the closed circuit camera
- Mount the closed circuit camera in the place that you want it. Make any final adjustment that may be needed
How to Connect Audio Video Cables:
- Search for an HDMI connection. This is a relatively long, flat and rectangular plug that is all-encompassing: it takes care of all your HD video and digital audio needs in one wire. To install it, simply insert an end of the wire into an HDMI port. If no HDMI port, move to the next step. No further connections will be necessary.
- Look for a component video connection. These are three color-coded ports that always come closer together (red/green/blue). This is also the only HD video connection other than HDMI; all others are Standard Definition or SD. To install them, locate the Component Video port you are using and plug in each of the three connections into the corresponding color-coded port. Skip to Step 5 for audio. If no Component Video port, move on to the next step.
- Find an S-Video connection. This is a single, round and black port with four pins inside of it and a small indent in the bottom. To install it, line up the indent in the wire with the indent in the port and gently insert the wire. Don't force it; you could bend the pins in the wire. Skip to Step 5 for audio. If no S-Video port, move on to the next step.
- Locate an RCA, or composite, video connection. This will be a single round port that is usually yellow. To install, simply push the end of the cord in until snug. Move on to the next step for audio.
- Search for an Optical Digital Audio connection. If working with a home theater receiver, you might have the option to use an Optical Digital Audio connection. This will be a roughly rectangular port with tiny indents on the sides. Insert gently into the port, though you may need to twist the end a couple of times, as these will only enter the port one way. Skip to Step 7. If no Optical Digital Audio connection, move on to the next step.
- Look for a Digital Coaxial connection. It is possible to still have digital audio without an Optical port. These are round metal ports that look very similar to RCA ports (Steps 4 and 7), but are not color-coded. Insert the wire into the port until it is snug. Move on to the next step.
- Search for an RCA Audio connection. Even if you have a digital audio connection, you still need to install RCA Audio wires, which are a pair of ends color-coded red and white. Like the wires described in Steps 4 and 6, insert these ends until they become snug.
- 1 x Security CCTV Camera BNC DC Video Power Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.10||USD$ 4.84||USD$ 4.60||USD$ 4.39||USD$ 4.20|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.