Customers Also Bought
- High current capacity, low residual voltage
- Introducing multilayer protection technology strong protection ability high reliable performance
- Build in earthing terminal strong wiring ability more reliable grounding
- Modularization design, wiring terminal connection, convenient for installation and replacement
- Protect two pairs of data line meanwhile and space saving
- Rated Working Voltage Un: 12V
- Max. Continuous Voltage Uc: 18V
- Voltage Protection Level Up: <50
- Part No.: 085402
- Norminal Discharge Current In (8/20μs) kA: 5
- Wiring Mode: Wiring terminal
- Transmission Rate Vs(bit/s): 2M
- Insertion Loss dB: ≤0.3
- Enclosure Material: Enhanced flame retardant nylon (flame retardancy:V0)
- Method of Installation: 35mm standard DIN rail installation
- Cross-sectional Area: ≥ 1 mm 2 stranded/flexible
- The protector connected in serial between the signal channel and the protected device
- Connect the input terminal to the signal channel, and the output terminal to the protected device, reverse connection prohibited
- Connect the earthing wire of the protector to the equalizing ring of the lightning protection system
- Invalid system the earthing short circuit or open circuit
Types of Lightning Protection:
Berkley Lightning Rods
- The Berkley Lightning Rods are used on boats and withstands lightning strikes in saltwater and freshwater. Made from graphite material and coated with titanium, these light rods cost $39 at Bass Pro Shops
- Weather vanes made of copper look like animals such as horses and roosters on top of directions. People install them on top of residential structures and barns
- Individuals interested in surge arrestors install these types of lightning protection devices if they want added safety. A surge arrestor kit includes an arrestor and grounding wire. An outdoor arrestor kit works with wireless devices and outdoor cables and underground wires.
Ditek Total Surge Solutions DTK-6GTP
- This form of lightning protection includes six outlets, a retention screw and a ground termination point. The wall mount can protect up to six electrical devices
Lightning Protection Methods:
- Lightning rods are mounted on the tops of houses. Because the rod is taller than the house itself, it attracts the lightning to it. Cables connected to the lightning rod lead the electricity to the ground, where it is safely dispelled in buried ground rods. Although lightning rods were highly effective in premodern housing, the addition of conductive materials such as metal piping, telephone wiring and metal wall studs can still channel the electricity of nearby lightning strikes into the home. While lightning rods do protect from a direct strike, it is important have an electrician ground your home as well due to the other conductive materials in the structure
- If lightning strikes nearby power lines or the house itself, it can follow the wiring or the phone lines into the home. The energy from the surge may damage the electronics in your home. To prevent this damage, connect all electrical appliances to a surge protector, which helps dispel the electricity safely before it gets to the electronics. In cases of very strong strikes, however, the electricity can jump through the surge protector and still strike home appliances. To prevent this from happening, unplug all appliances during a lightning storm. Ideally, unplug the appliances before the storm begins, as touching appliances that are plugged in during a storm can lead to a strong shock if the surge strikes just as you are touching the appliance
Personal Lightning Protection:
- It is important to know what to do if you are caught in a lightning storm. If you are caught outside, avoid water, high ground and all-metal objects. Take refuge if possible in a substantial building or in a fully enclosed hard-top car. If you are caught in the open, crouch down and put your feet together while placing your hands over your ears. If you are indoors, avoid water and stay away from windows and doors. Avoid using the telephone, take off any head sets and stay away from your appliances. According to the National Lightning Safety Institute, remain watchful for 30 minutes after the storm has passed
- 1 x Control Signal Lightning Protection Device
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 45.96||USD$ 44.70||USD$ 43.43||USD$ 41.75|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?