Customers Also Bought
- Large counting range wide application range
- Sensitive response precision counting no maloperation
- 2 bit digital display clear and easy to recognize
- No data loss after power off
- Din rail installment convenient for installment and replacement
- Introducing single chip technology advanced and reliable structure
- Working Voltage: 220V AC
- Effective Action Current: ≥400A(Max: 80kA)
- Counting Number: 0-99
- Sampling Pattern: Inductance coil
- Enclosure Material: Flame retardant PC
- Installed Pattern: 35mm standard DIN rail installment
- Wiring Pattern: Wiring terminal
- Working Temperature: -40℃-70℃
Methods of Application:
- Install the lightning counter on the 35mm standard DIN rail
- Connect the inductance coil linking to the counter to the port 1 and 2, and hitch the induction-ring to the earthing line of lightning protector
- Connect the power lines of counter to port 1 and 2, and then the nixie light is on
- Press the reset button if the initial state of the counter is not zero
Types of Lightning Protection:
Berkley Lightning Rods
- The Berkley Lightning Rods are used on boats and withstands lightning strikes in saltwater and freshwater. Made from graphite material and coated with titanium, these light rods cost $39 at Bass Pro Shops
- Weather vanes made of copper look like animals such as horses and roosters on top of directions. People install them on top of residential structures and barns
- Individuals interested in surge arrestors install these types of lightning protection devices if they want added safety. A surge arrestor kit includes an arrestor and grounding wire. An outdoor arrestor kit works with wireless devices and outdoor cables and underground wires.
Ditek Total Surge Solutions DTK-6GTP
- This form of lightning protection includes six outlets, a retention screw and a ground termination point. The wall mount can protect up to six electrical devices
Lightning Protection Methods:
- Lightning rods are mounted on the tops of houses. Because the rod is taller than the house itself, it attracts the lightning to it. Cables connected to the lightning rod lead the electricity to the ground, where it is safely dispelled in buried ground rods. Although lightning rods were highly effective in premodern housing, the addition of conductive materials such as metal piping, telephone wiring and metal wall studs can still channel the electricity of nearby lightning strikes into the home. While lightning rods do protect from a direct strike, it is important have an electrician ground your home as well due to the other conductive materials in the structure
- If lightning strikes nearby power lines or the house itself, it can follow the wiring or the phone lines into the home. The energy from the surge may damage the electronics in your home. To prevent this damage, connect all electrical appliances to a surge protector, which helps dispel the electricity safely before it gets to the electronics. In cases of very strong strikes, however, the electricity can jump through the surge protector and still strike home appliances. To prevent this from happening, unplug all appliances during a lightning storm. Ideally, unplug the appliances before the storm begins, as touching appliances that are plugged in during a storm can lead to a strong shock if the surge strikes just as you are touching the appliance
Personal Lightning Protection:
- It is important to know what to do if you are caught in a lightning storm. If you are caught outside, avoid water, high ground and all-metal objects. Take refuge if possible in a substantial building or in a fully enclosed hard-top car. If you are caught in the open, crouch down and put your feet together while placing your hands over your ears. If you are indoors, avoid water and stay away from windows and doors. Avoid using the telephone, take off any head sets and stay away from your appliances. According to the National Lightning Safety Institute, remain watchful for 30 minutes after the storm has passed
- 1 x Lightning Protection Device
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 35.26||USD$ 33.85||USD$ 32.45||USD$ 30.58|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.