Customers Also Bought
- SONY PlayStation 3 controller skin cases are made from high quality elastic & soft silicone material
- SONY PlayStation 3 controller silicone skin case can protect controller against scratches, dirt, and grease caused by everyday use
- All slots are accessible without removing the silicone skin case
- Pressing buttons with suitable cutting provide convenient control
- Silicone skin cases fit with your SONY PlayStation 3 Controller perfectly
- The silicone skin case is comfortable feel with anti-slip grip
- SONY PS3 controller silicone case cover is washable and durable, anti-sweat
- This is Non-OEM product
- Compatible with: SONY PS3
- Material: Silicone
- Size: 169 x 185 x 52mm/6.7 x 7.3 x 2in(L x W x H)
- These SONY PS3 cases are made of high quality silicone material
- High quality generic silicone SONY PS3 case cover provides protection for your game controllers
- All buttons are accessible without remove the skin add different color to your SONY PS3 controller
Size in Detail:
How to Maintain an SONY PS3:
- An SONY PS3 is a great form of entertainment, but it is also a pricey investment. In order to keep your SONY PS3 running smoothly you should employ a few basic maintenance techniques. Maintain your SONY PS3 and hopefully keep it running for years
- Place your SONY PS3 in an open area. Confined areas are one of the main ways your SONY PS3 can generate too much heat. Keep your SONY PS3 out of enclosed entertainment centers or be sure that there is proper ventilation and that you leave the door open while the console is on
- Put your SONY PS3 on a solid surface. Soft surfaces like carpet, blankets or furniture like beds and couches do not allow the SONY PS3 to ventilate properly. They also absorb heat more than harder surfaces so be sure your SONY is on a solid surface like wood.
- Get some air under your power supply. It is important to keep your SONY PS3 cool, but you also need to keep the power supply cool. The power supply is the dark gray brick between your SONY and the wall outlet. Be sure air can circulate all the way around the power supply. Place something under the edges of the power supply if you need to
- Position your SONY PS3 so it is away from other heat generating sources. Other electronics, especially high heat electronics like amplifiers, can heat up your SONY PS3. Also be aware of furnaces or heating vents near the SONY PS3
- Keep the area around your PS3 clean. Dirt is the other factor besides heat that can damage an SONY PS3. Make sure to clean around your SONY PS3 regularly. Also be sure that the SONY PS3 is away from dusty areas like doors to the outside or windows that are regularly open
- Store discs and accessories in clean, dry places. Dirty discs can make the inside of your SONY PS3 dirty so keeping your game discs clean is very important. Do not leave your discs laying around in the open, but instead always keep them in the cases or a storage container. Dirty accessories can also wear down your SONY PS3
- 1 x Silicone Case
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||S$ 3.34||S$ 3.25||S$ 3.17||S$ 3.09||S$ 3.01|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How to remove sticky residue left on ps3 after removing skin?
Goo Gone works really well. You can also use rubbing alcohol, depending on what the sticky stuff is.
- Can I connect my PS3 directly to my high speed modem (Cable/DSL)?
Yes, if you have an ethernet modem, and your ISP is not limiting your Internet connection to your computer through MAC address filtering. The PS3 cannot be connected to an USB broadband modem, in other words, if you are getting your Internet connection through the USB port in anyway, then you may need to purchase a router or route your connection through your computer. If your ISP is limiting your connection to only your computer, then you can route the connection through your computer or get a router, copy the MAC address of your computer on it, and route the connection that way.
- Can I transfer files over the network between my PS3 and my computer?
Generally speaking, no.
However, there are a few ways to do it, but most of the methods involve homebrew software published by un-trusted third-party sources, and I would highly recommend for you to stay away from them. Until Sony or a big third party publisher releases something, transferring of files between your PC and your PS3 should be done with a USB storage device.or over Linux.
- Can I use my computer monitor as a display source for my PS3?
Yes, but only if your monitor is HDCP compliant. You can get a HDMI to DVI cable or a HDMI cable with a HDMI to DVI adapter to connect your monitor and the PS3. However, keep in mind that DVI do not carry audio signals, so the audio of the PS3 must be rerouted to an external speaker or receiver system from either the S/PDIF optical audio output or the AV multiout.