Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Silicone Skin Case Color Pink Material Silicone Dimension 190 x 55 x 7mm/7.5 x 2.2 x 0.3in(L x W x H) Features Features Specifically designed BlackBerry Silicone Case shelters your device from dust, scratching and shock
Protect your cell phone from grease marks or fingers prints with this BlackBerry Silicone Case
The BlackBerry Silicone Skin Case features waterproof, heat-resistant and wear proof, and it will wear your phone a thin armor
All around finish of the BlackBerry Silicone Case allows for easy cleaning and great protection
Packaging Package Included 1 x Flip Silicone Skin Case Cover for BlackBerry Pearl 8220
- Specifically designed BlackBerry Silicone Case shelters your device from dust, scratching and shock
- Protect your cell phone from grease marks or fingers prints with this BlackBerry Silicone Case
- The BlackBerry Silicone Skin Case features waterproof, heat-resistant and wear proof, and it will wear your phone a thin armor
- All around finish of the BlackBerry Silicone Case allows for easy cleaning and great protection
- High quality, non-slip flexible and lightweight silicone material that resists dirt and stains
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Dimension: 190 x 55 x 7mm/7.5 x 2.2 x 0.3in(L x W x H)
- Compatible with: BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220
- Color: Pink
- This Pink Silicone Case is suitable for BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220
- The Silicone material of the Pink Silicone Case looks like jelly; do you want to have a taste
- The square window is just for your outside screen of BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220
- The BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 can receive your voice unimpeded when it wears the Pink Silicone Case
- You can insert external equipment without take off the case cover
- High quality, non-slip flexible and lightweight silicone that resists dirt and stains
How to Remove Yellow From Clear Silicone
Silicone is used in houses, apartments, condos and buildings around the country. The most common use of silicone in a building is the caulk that lines bathroom tubs and sinks. Over time, the caulk starts to change colors, ultimately ending up yellow. Fortunately, the yellow color is only on the surface of the silicone caulk. Removing the unsightly appearance in the silicone requires removing the contaminates that stain it
- Fill a sink with warm water and add soap until suds form in the water. Dip a washcloth into the water and clean the silicone with the cloth. The silicone will end up covered in soap suds. Rinse the soap away. In the case of mild problems that have just started to yellow, a simple clean with soap and water might clear up the yellow color.
- Pour bleach into a spray bottle. Move rugs and any item that might become damaged by the bleach, out of the way. Spray the bleach directly onto the silicone. Allow the bleach to sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rub the scrub brush over the silicone in a gentle side to side motion. Keep pressure light to prevent accidentally removing or damaging the silicone.
- Dip the washcloth into the soap water and clean away the bleach. Rinse the soap away with plain water. Check the silicone. If the color is gone, the work is completed. If there is still some yellow, spray more bleach and scrub the silicone again.
How to Protect a Phone From Drops
Phones have evolved from hefty landline phones that stood up well against drops, to tiny clamshell phones whose form factor protected their screens and keyboards, to the large touch screens and fragile technology of today's smart phones. Landline phones, whether corded or wireless, are often larger, easier to hold and not as fragile, so a cover typically isn't necessary. But with the ubiquity of cell phones and fast-paced, mobile lives, drops are bound to happen. However, you can find ways to prevent and protect from these damaging falls
- Choose a phone that fits comfortably in your hands. Try out devices in your wireless provider's store, getting a feel for different form factors such as slider, candy bar, clamshell or slab. Select a form, size and weight that suits you. Consider a rugged phone if drops are a way of life for you.
- Purchase a screen protector and skin. A screen protector may be universally cut-to-fit or made specifically for your phone model. A skin is a vinyl cover that snugly fits a phone's front, sides and back. Although screen protectors and skins won't protect much against impact, they may help prevent scratches during a drop.
- Consider a silicone cover. These rubberized covers provide a textured grip versus the slick plastic that comprises many phones. Skins slip onto the back side of candy bar or slab phones, and some are even made in two pieces for slider-style phones.
- Use a heavy-duty case. Many are specially made to protect against the impact of a drop, and they cover every part of the phone but the screen. Although some of the best cases may be more expensive, some users find the protection and peace of mind is worth the cost. Leather pouches and holsters also provide more protection than letting your phone go bare.
How to Paint Silicone Phone Covers
Silicone phone covers protect the phone from accidents, dings and potentially breaking. These phone covers also can be quite expensive, which can be a consideration when deciding you have outgrown the current cover's appearance. A more economical way to update your phone's appearance is to paint your existing silicone phone cover, which can be accomplished at home without the need for special tools
- Remove the silicone paint cover from the cellular phone. This will ensure that the phone does not become covered with paint.
- Roughen up the surface of the silicone phone cover by rubbing it with fine grit sandpaper. Rub the cover lightly with the sandpaper as the main goal is to make the surface uneven, which will cause the paint to adhere to it more effectively.
- Cover the entire outer area of the phone cover with a layer of oil based primer with a paint brush.
- Allow the primer to dry fully before painting a thin layer of oil based paint.
- Allow the first layer of paint to dry completely before adding a second layer of paint.
- Set the phone cover aside to dry and set for 12 hours before installing it onto the phone.
- 1 x Flip Silicone Skin Case Cover for BlackBerry Pearl 8220
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.52||USD$ 2.51||USD$ 2.51||USD$ 2.50||USD$ 2.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What's advantage of this silicone case?
It can protect your valuable investment from scratched and damage. It has advanced design without removing the case. In addition, it perfectly fit BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220. Very light and durable.
- Is there an easier way to remove a silicone case on my BlackBerry?
There is no easier way to do this unless you pry them off. You shouldn't ruin the phone, maybe just scratch it.
- How can I shrink a silicone case for my phone?
Well, since it is silicone, you can try putting it in hot water, it will make the silicone shrink and soft. While it's still warm and free of water slid it on your phone. And let it set. Then cool down, it should have a snug fit.