Customers Also Bought
- For NDSL Nintendo DS Lite silicone skin case shield
- New generic Nintendo DSL protector skin for NDSL users
- NDSL shield skin keeps your Nintendo DS Lite safe and protected in style
- Slip your DS Lite in to add a splash of color and deliver instant all around protection from scratches
- Case for Nintendo DSL constructed from smooth, treated silicone that resists dirt and stains
- Unique design allows easy access to all functions without having to remove the skin
- Color: Red/Black/Green/Gray/Pink/White/Blue/Pale Blue
- Size: 135 x 75 mm/5.3 x 2.9 in (L x W)
- 1 x Silicone Skin Case
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.37||USD$ 3.88||USD$ 3.49||USD$ 3.18||USD$ 2.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What are the main features of this silicone case?
This case is for Nintendo DSL constructed from smooth, treated silicone that resists dirt and stains. New generic Nintendo DSL protector skin for NDSL users. Unique design allows easy access to all functions without having to remove the skin. It can provide overall protection to your device and keep it in good condition.
- Do I need to charge the DS Lite before I play it for the first time?
The DS Lite comes half charged, while you can play it as soon as you get it (or transfer info over) it is recommended you let it drain once before starting to charge it, remember you won't get the full battery life until a few charge/discard cycles. Try to charge it to the max and then drain it before recharging it for the first 5 of so times.
- Will the DS Lite suffer from Dead Pixels?
Like all devices with LCD screens DS Lite's are susceptible to dead pixels, however if you end up with one with a dead/stuck pixel pack up your DS Lite and return it to where you bought it (Remember the Receipt!) Remember under Australian law the shop must take it back if the product is faulty/not functioning properly. If you live far away from the shop make sure you turn it on before you leave to test if the screen has any dead or stuck pixels.