Customers Also Bought
- These XBOX 360 cases are made of high quality silicone material
- High quality generic silicone XBOX 360 cases provide protection for your game controllers
- These XBOX 360 controller covers are easy to insert and remove
- All buttons are accessible without remove these XBOX 360 cases
- These XBOX controller covers prevent your controller slipping from your hand
- These XBOX 360 cases provide yellow, black, gray, white, pink, pale green, pale blue
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: XBOX 360
- Material: Silicone
- Size: 155 x 113 x 35mm / 6.1 x 4.4 x 1.4in(L x W x H)
- These XBOX 360 cases are made of high quality silicone material
Size in Detail:
How to Maintain an XBOX 360:
- An XBOX 360 is a great form of entertainment, but it is also a pricey investment. In order to keep your XBOX 360 running smoothly you should employ a few basic maintenance techniques. Maintain your XBOX 360 and hopefully keep it running for years
- Place your XBOX 360 in an open area. Confined areas are one of the main ways your XBOX can generate too much heat. Keep your XBOX 360 out of enclosed entertainment centers or be sure that there is proper ventilation and that you leave the door open while the console is on
- Put your XBOX 360 on a solid surface. Soft surfaces like carpet, blankets or furniture like beds and couches do not allow the XBOX 360 to ventilate properly. They also absorb heat more than harder surfaces so be sure your XBOX is on a solid surface like wood.
- Get some air under your power supply. It is important to keep your XBOX 360 cool, but you also need to keep the power supply cool. The power supply is the dark gray brick between your XBOX and the wall outlet. Be sure air can circulate all the way around the power supply. Place something under the edges of the power supply if you need to
- Position your XBOX 360 so it is away from other heat generating sources. Other electronics, especially high heat electronics like amplifiers, can heat up your XBOX 360. Also be aware of furnaces or heating vents near the XBOX 360
- Keep the area around your 360 clean. Dirt is the other factor besides heat that can damage an XBOX 360. Make sure to clean around your XBOX 360 regularly. Also be sure that the XBOX 360 is away from dusty areas like doors to the outside or windows that are regularly open
- Store discs and accessories in clean, dry places. Dirty discs can make the inside of your XBOX 360 dirty so keeping your game discs clean is very important. Do not leave your discs laying around in the open, but instead always keep them in the cases or a storage container. Dirty accessories can also wear down your XBOX 360
How to Use an Xbox 360 Controller as a Mouse on a PC?
There's something appealing about using the Xbox 360 controller as a PC mouse. Instead of hunching over your desk, you get to sit back and navigate Windows with a game pad resting comfortably in your hands. Fortunately, it's easy to set up your controller this way, thanks to a free program called Xpadder.
Installing the Controller:
- If you've never before used the Xbox 360 controller in Windows, follow the second link in Resources to download the latest drivers.
- From the drop-down menus, select "Controller" for your type of product, "Xbox 360 Controller for Windows" for your product (or "Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows" if you have a wireless controller), your current operating system and your operating system language. Click "Go."
- Follow the download link on the next page and install the driver software.
Setting Up Xpadder:
- Download XPadder5-3.zip (or the latest version). Open the zip file and drag Xpadder.exe to whatever Windows directory you prefer. Then open Xpadder.exe.
- Click on the tab below the pink backdrop that says "Sticks," and the tab below it that says "Stick 1." Check the box that says "Enabled" and follow the directions on the screen to calibrate the left thumb stick. If you make a mistake, click "Detect" to recalibrate. Click on the tab for Stick 2 and repeat the process with the right thumb stick.
- Click on to the tab that says "Buttons," and press the A, B, X, Y, Left Bumper and Right Bumper, Back and Start buttons to make them appear on the pink backdrop. Click the tab that says "Triggers," click "Enabled" and push the left and right triggers.
- Optionally, drag the buttons around so the layout more closely resembles the controller in your hands. Once you're happy with the layout, click "Finish" and move on to setting up the mouse.
Making the Controller Point and Click:
- Decide which stick or pad to use as your mouse, and click the wrench below the image that corresponds to those controls. Click "Settings" in the menu that pops up, and in the next menu click "Mouse." You can now move the mouse pointer on the screen with controls you've just assigned.
- In the same menu, click the button that says "Mouse Settings" and adjust the two sliders to make the mouse pointer move slower or faster with the Xbox 360 controller.
- Return to the layout with the gray background and click on the image for whichever button you want to use as the mouse's left click. On the right side of the diagram that pops up, select the left-click button, located on top of the mouse icon. Repeat the process with whichever button you want to use as the mouse's right click, as well as the middle button if you like.
- Click the controller icon toward the top left side of the layout menu and and save the controller settings you just created. Then click the icon that looks like a piece of paper (near the top-middle of the layout menu) and save your settings as a profile.
- 1 x XBOX 360 Game Controller Silicone Case
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.44||USD$ 5.21||USD$ 5.00||USD$ 4.81||USD$ 4.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.