Customers Also Bought
- Professional grade DVD+R double layer disc
- Compatible with most DVD Recorders, writers, DVD Players, home theaters taking DVD+R DL discs
- Suitable for those who need custom inkjet printing
- Perfect for recording and storing home movies, television programming, computer data, Internet downloads, multimedia programs, music, photographs and more
- Compatible with most DVD players and computer-based DVD drives
- Capacity: 8.5GB
- Write Speed: 8X Max
- Size: 120mm / 4.7in(Dia.)
- The 1-8x DVD-R 4.7 inch ( 120mm ) discs can store up to 8.5GB of data. They must be initialized before recording and finalized after completion of recording process.Each blank DVD media disc holds up to 8.5GB of music, video or other data and records at speeds up to 18x
- With DVD-R Media, just one blank media disc type is suitable for both Video and Data recordings.This blank media disc delivers reliable, error-free recording even at blazing speeds
- This blank media disc also feature a dual-protection layer that safeguards the recording layer and provides a longer archival life.Smudge-resistant surface stops smudges from smearing and allows them to be wiped away without scratching the blank media disc. High-speed recording produces clear performance
Size in Detail:
About Blank DVDs:
Referred to as a Digital Video Disc or a Digital Versatile Disc, the DVD has virtually replaced VHS as the format of choice for home-movie rentals and purchases. With the advent of DVD-R and DVD-RW blank discs, consumers can now record and store vast amounts of documents, photos, music and videos. The development of the new Blu-Ray format will likely increase that capacity even more
- History: High-density digital optical discs were introduced as far back as 1993, and were developed primarily as a data storage medium for the burgeoning personal computer industry. It would be another 2 years before specifications were finalized for the release of the first DVD movie player and two years after that before the technology became available to United States consumers. Pioneer released the first consumer DVD recorder in 2001 with a hefty price tag of more than $2,000. The price of both DVD recorders and blank DVD discs has dropped exponentially since then
- Function: Blank DVD discs are used for a multitude of tasks. The advantage of DVDs over CDs or analog tapes is their ability to store many times the quantity of information in a similar space
- Types: Blank DVDs come in a variety of formats, which are continually developing. Consumers may purchase DVD-R recordable discs, DVD-RW rewritable discs and DVD-RAM discs, which act much like a computer hard drive and are not readily assessable by standard DVD players. A competing format call DVD+RW combines the qualities of the DVD-RW and DVD-RAM formats. With the growing popularity of the Blu-Ray format, Blu-Ray writable discs could be introduced in the near future
- Considerations: The vast majority of black DVD discs are produced in factories in the Far East, India and, to a lesser extent, Europe. Virtually all branded DVDs are produced by these factories, rather than by the companies who own the brand. Many computer DVD drives have the ability to read the media ID code on the blank disc
- Misconceptions: As new media become more popular, it is not uncommon to hear reports of the imminent demise of the old format. But there is really no need to rush out and convert all your old VHS tapes to DVD, or to record all your CDs on to DVD. Magnetic tapes, such as VHS, have a lifespan of 10 to 30 years, while CDs should retain their data for at least 25 years. There is little chance that your current storage system will become obsolete before you have a chance to convert them to the storage medium de jour
How to Put a Picture on a Blank Disc:
Whether you are wanting to take some family memories with you on the road or simply backing up files on your computer, burning pictures onto blank discs is an easy process that only takes a couple of minutes. All that is needed on your end is a few blank discs and a computer, which if you're reading this you most likely have
Putting Pictures on a Blank Disc:
- Insert the blank disc into your computer's CD-R or CD-RW drive. Allow the computer a moment to read the disc and recognize that it is a writable disc
- Navigate to your 'My Computer' screen (or Apple equivalent) and double-click the icon with the blank disc in it. This will open a new window to show the disc's contents
- Open the folder with the picture or pictures you want to put on your disc
- Select the files you want to move and drag-and-drop them into the blank media folder
- Click "Burn Media to Disc" on the left sidebar. This will then bring up a screen to ask you to confirm the files being burned and what to name the disc. Follow these steps and click "Burn" to put these files on your disc
Tips & Warnings:
- Be sure that the file you are burning to a disc, whether it be a picture or video file or even a program, is small enough to fit onto the disc. Otherwise all you're doing is wasting a CD
- If you are burning to a CD-R, be sure to have all the files you want burned at one time. Once the disc is burned, it cannot be altered
- 10 x DVD+R Double Layer Blank Media Discs
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.30||USD$ 7.24||USD$ 7.18||USD$ 7.11|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.