Customers Also Bought
- Soft case is to protect the NDSL and good for travelling people who like trendy and fashionable things
- With this high-quality soft case and a hand strap, it can keep your NDSL console safe and its softness provides an excellent protection for your NDS Lite
- Great material is designed to protect your NDS Lite from scratching, dust and fingerprints
- Secure hand strap provided safety and convenenience
- Light, fashionable, high strength
- 100% brand new product, a special and simple design for NDS Lite
- Dimensions: 5.711 x 3.461 x 0.8in(L x W x H)
- 1 x Soft Case Cover Bag for NDSL (Nintendo DS Lite)
- 1 x Hand Strap
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.04||USD$ 3.55||USD$ 3.17||USD$ 2.86||USD$ 2.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Which is better, Nintendo DS Lite or PSP?
If you like role playing games, fast loading time, using a stylus, simple graphics, intended for children(most games), then get a Ds. If you like fps-like games, superior graphics, more serious games, the ability to use the Internet, pressing buttons, saving pictures, watching movies, and don't mind the loading time, get a psp. It depends on you.
- Will Charging Nintendo DS Lite use AC powered usb cable?
Yes. Any form of USB charger is fine, they all operate on 5 volts which is within the safe range for charging the DS (lite) and as for the current (mA) that does not matter, that only determines how fast it will charge (lower mA means a slower charge time). A normal USB port on a computer will provide up to 500mA at 5 volts so anything around there is fine. The DS lite will draw up to 450mA when charging, so I would recommend you get the 400mA version, as it is closer to the specifications of the DS lite charger.
- How to wash my NDSL case?
You can also use a bit of rubbing alcohol on a cloth or cotton ball. Gets rid of most dirt, hand oils, GERMS, and dries immediately without needing to be wiped away.