Customers Also Bought
- Perfect Sony Ericsson K610 button to replace the damaged or non-working Sony Ericsson keypad
- Replacement repair parts Sony Ericsson keypad for Sony Ericsson K610
- Produced by high quality materials and meticulously crafted
- This Sony Ericsson K610 keypad provides the same function and same accessibility as the original Sony Ericsson phone keypad
- This stylish Sony Ericsson keypad can add a new look and give you an experience of using a wholly new keypad
- Compatible with Sony Ericsson K610
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: Sony Ericsson K610
- Dimensions: 41 x 41mm / 1.6 x 1.6in
- Color: Black
- Make your handset look like new again with these replacement buttons
- Unique designed specifically to shelter from dust, scratches, and grimy fingers
- Same function and same efficiency as the original item
- Product by high quality material and meticulously crafted
Size in Detail:
How to Take the Cover Off a Sony Ericsson W850:
If you plan to open up your Sony Ericsson W850 cell phone, you should make sure you know what you're doing. It's reasonably straightforward to disassemble and reassemble, but if you're trying to troubleshoot a fault or fit a replacement component, it's a good idea to seek some advice from a technician before playing around with the phone's circuitry. If you just want to have a root around out of curiosity or give your phone a deep clean, though, taking the cover off should only take a couple of minutes.
- Remove the back cover of the phone and take out the battery
- Take out the two screws revealed at the base of the phone with the screwdriver
- Push the slider at the top of the handset up to reveal a metal plate at the rear
- Run your fingernail under the metal plate where it meets the casing of the slider to loosen and then remove
- Remove the two screws that are revealed with the screwdriver
- Run your fingernail around the edge of the casing and remove
- Reverse steps 1 to 6 to reassemble
Tips & Warnings:
- Keep all the components in a safe place for reassembly
- Removing the casing and tampering with the phone's components will void its warranty
- 1 x Keypad Keyboard Button for Sony Ericsson K610
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.69||USD$ 2.45||USD$ 2.25||USD$ 2.08||USD$ 1.93|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.