Customers Also Bought
- Lightweight and impact resistant anti-scratch screen protector
- Custom designed to fit your device, no trimming required
- Sony Ericsson W810 screen protector shields and protect your screen from unwanted scratches
- Clear, ultra thin and durable
- Non-adhesive backing, will not leave sticky residue
- Can be cleaned with water and used repeatedly
- Can be quickly and easily adhere directly to your screen
- The machine not included. Only accessories
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatibility: Sony Ericsson W810
- Size: 48 x 36mm / 1.9 x 1.4in(L x W)
- 1 x LCD Screen Protector for Sony Ericsson W810
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 1.36||USD$ 1.33||USD$ 1.31||USD$ 1.28||USD$ 1.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Is a screen protector necessary?
The screen does pick up smudges and natural oils from touching it easily, so it would be wise to use a screen protector. If you also plan on carrying it either in a pocket or bag/purse, then a screen protector would also protect the screen that may touch it, say, keys, which may scratch it!
- How do I get rid of the bubbles?
If you want to remove the bubbles, (this will save you money) get a flat, knife-like object (but not as sharp as a knife) or anything that will push the bubbles out. Just put the knife-like a few millimeters or centimeters away from the bubbles, then push the bubbles to the direction you want them to come out of.
- How do I re-glue a screen protector?
Don't use any glue or anything, as it may ruin your screen. You should get replaced one. Or you can also try to clean the screen protector, then put it in place on screen, or use hair dryer which will cause it to stick to the screen.