Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Back Case Cover Compatibility Sony Ericsson Z610 Color Transparent Material Plastic Dimension 9.9 x 5.1 x 2.1cm / 3.9 x 2.0 x 0.8in(L x W x H) Features Features This back case cover is specially designed for Sony Ericsson Z610
It can completely protect phone from scratch & dirt
Transparent case is made of high quality plastic material a
Packaging Package Included 1 x Back Case Cover for Sony Ericsson Z610
- This back case cover is specially designed for Sony Ericsson Z610
- Plastic back case cover can completely protect phone from scratch & dirt
- Transparent case is made of high quality plastic material and is durable for long time use
- Thin design ensures the slimness of your phone and make you feel comfortable when using it
- Friendly and handy design allows users to access all buttons & connection
- You have no need to worry about scratching your phone any more
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Transparent
- Compatible with: Sony Ericsson Z610
- Size: 9.9 x 5.1 x 2.1cm / 3.9 x 2.0 x 0.8in(L x W x H)
- Cell phone covers complete protect your phone against scratch and dirt
- This back case cover is specially designed for Sony Ericsson Z610 and can fit it perfectly
- Transparent cases are made of high quality crystal material
- With special design and high quality material, the cell phone case is easy to replace and comfortable to touch
- Cell phone case has openings for side buttons, camera lens, charger jack and speakers which allows access to all phone functions
How to change cell phone covers?
If you are like most people, you would like to have a cell phone that properly represents your style. With a bold personality, perhaps you want a bold and bright cell phone cover to match, instead of the typical black and gray covers. Because you use your cell phone so much, you may as well take the leap and make it a true reflection of who you really are
- Ensure that you have a cell phone with a removable cover. There should be a release button on the phone that, when pushed, will allow the cover to be removed
- If you do not have a removable cover, you will not be able to change the cover of your phone unless you opt for a cover, such as leather or vinyl, that slips over your old cover
- Purchase a replacement cover for your cell phone. To see a variety of covers available for your phone, visit an authorized dealer for your phone
- You can also purchase covers from websites press the release button to remove your old cell phone cover
- Place the new cover on your phone. Allow the release button to click back into place to secure the cover on the phone
How to Decorate Your Own Phone Cover:
According to Envirosmart, more than 250 million people use cell phones in the United States. You rely on your cell phone for communication with family and friends, work and safety and therefore carry it with you most places you go. Because of this, it is crucial to differentiate your phone from all the other ones all around you in case of loss as well as personalize the cover to reflect your unique and individual personality
- Remove the battery from your cell phone to avoid any damage to the electrical components of your phone
- Use removable painter's tape to cover any other parts of the cell phone that you wish to protect such as the screen or the holes for peripherals or accessories
- Clean the current cover of your cell phone with a slightly damp cloth. Choose a microfiber cloth so that you do not scratch the cover
- Select your favorite color of nail polish, and paint a design on the back of your cell phone cover. You might choose a heart, star or any other image that represents your interests. Another idea is to paint your initials on the back or side of the cover. If you do not want to use paint, select a sticker that represents you and use this instead
- Add bling to your cell phone case by outlining the image using small, flat jewels. Create the outline of the image, or, if you prefer more glitz, cover the remaining back and side of the phone with your desired jewels. Use a clear craft glue intended for plastic surfaces and small tweezers to adhere the jewels to the case
- 1 x Back Case Cover for Sony Ericsson Z610
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.07||USD$ 1.82||USD$ 1.63||USD$ 1.47||USD$ 1.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How do I know if my cell phone will fit comfortably in the case?
As long as your cell phone is no bigger than 99 x 51 x 21mm.
- Does the case protect the screen as well?
As far as i know, it doesn't protect the screen from getting scratches and dust. You have to buy a screen protector. It's separate from the case, just a bit of a pain to attach but worth it. I strongly advise you buy that plus the crystal case or better yet, a protector like alumor. not only does it protect the body from scratches but from shock as well.
- How can i remove scratches made by crystal case on my phone?
You cannot remove scratches from a case. If you're desperate go buy another one. Scratches are permanent. All the scratch removers are fake. They just add wax so you can't see the scratch. Also, the cases job is to protect your phone in the first place.