Customers Also Bought
- Fun DIY physics toy
- 32000mm rails
- Create yourself rollercoster like rails with 360-degree flip overs, steep drop and climbs, sharp high-G turns, etc with this Ball Rollercoaster
- Control speed, angle, timing by arranging your own Ball Rollercoaster
- Steel space balls
- Learn physics hands on with this Ball Rollercoaster
- Endless rail design possibilities
- Elevator powered by 4 x C-size / R14 batteries
- Challenge level 5 (out of 5 levels in total)
- This Space Ball Rollercoaster have never been opened and is ready to be added to your collection
- Size: 97 x 37 x 44cm / 39.19 x 14.57 x 17.32 in (L x W x H)
- Create yourself rollercoster like rails with 360-degree flip overs, steep drop and climbs, sharp high-G turns, etc
- 32000mm rails, steel space balls, endless rail design possibilities, elevator powered by 4 x C-size / R14 batteries
- A Physics Space DIY Ball Rollercoaster with Powered Elevator, control speed, angle, timing by arranging your own railway
How to Build a Roller Coaster Model:
- Complete your roller coaster design and gather your materials. What you need depends on the type of roller-coaster model you are building. Plastic, wood and metal are all options. If you want to be really creative, pick a different medium such as food or string. Remember that in most cases you will need to have materials to fasten the roller coaster together, such as nails, glue, nuts, bolts or screws
- Make your base. Most of the time, this will be made of wood. Drill any holes you need for attaching your roller coaster to the base. If you are going to paint your base, do that now and allow it to dry before you continue. Keep in mind that once you have attached the roller coaster to the base, it may be difficult to paint details onto the base
- Lay the track that will attach to the board. If you have a straight line of track that attaches to the board, glue the entire length to the base. Work your way up from the bottom. Take your time around the twists, turns and curves. It is usually a good idea to fabricate these elements and then attach them in the appropriate place to the roller coaster
- Add the cars. You can use toy cars. Some people use marbles or other round objects instead of a car
- 12 x Bases
- 11 x 400mm Shafts
- 1 x Rail
- 5 x Steel Balls
- 10 x 300mm Shafts
- 80 x Rail Stand
- 82 x Arm Sheaths
- 6 x Corner Parts
- 1 x Elevator
- 2 x Fork Parts
- 1 x Arm Wrenchs
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.82||USD$ 26.47||USD$ 26.12||USD$ 25.65|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.