Customers Also Bought
- 5 oz Fish Pattern Stainless Steel Engraved Liquor Hip Flask with angled base and sides for comfort fit
- The design of the hip flask is unique, having originally been produced to be used as a tattoo template
- 5 oz Fish Pattern Stainless Steel Engraved Liquor Hip Flask is a superior high quality artwork
- Stainless steel 5 oz hip flask with screw down cap
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel features a screw top
- The perfect gift for the traveler or outdoor sports enthusiast
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Sliver
- Capacity: 5 oz
- Size: 119 x 89 x 21 (mm)/4.7 x 3.5 x 0.8 (in)
- 5 oz capacity hip flask
- No leakage
- Engraved hip flask
- Delicate fish pattern hip flask
How to Store Liquor in Stainless Steel Flasks
Stainless steel flasks are the perfect container in which to transport liquor. What many do not know, however, is that stainless steel flasks can also be used to store liquor for several days. Stainless steel flasks are only designed to store straight liquor, so mixed drinks and other drinks (especially acidic ones) should not be stored in a flask, but if it is straight liquor that needs storing, a flask can be used to do so.
- Rinse the flask out with water if this is the first time you will be using the flask. Dust and debris can make their way into the flask during the production, packaging and shipping process, so it is important to rinse the flask out before using it. Do not use dish detergents, as these can stain the inside of the flask
- Pour the liquor you wish to store into the flask. If your flask came with a funnel, insert it into the flask's opening and pour the alcohol into the funnel's opening. If your flask did not come with a funnel, hold the flask over a sink and carefully pour the alcohol into it to avoid spilling. Do not fill the flask all the way up to the brim to avoid spilling and/or leaking. Screw the cap on tightly to prevent the alcohol from being exposed to the air
- Store the flask in a cool, dark place
- To maintain the flavor of the alcohol, do not store alcohol in a metal flask for more than three days. Empty the flask and rinse it with clean water after you are done storing the alcohol
- 1 x Hip Flask
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.82||USD$ 10.31||USD$ 9.84||USD$ 9.42||USD$ 9.03|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.