Customers Also Bought
- Professional chronograph digital stopwatches timer show hour, minute, second, AM/PM indicator, month, data, and day of the week
- You can select 12 or 24 hour user with chronograph stopwatches
- 1/100 second chronograph up to 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds
- Alarm with 5 minutes snooze
- Hourly chime
- Color: Black
- Material: Plastic
- Battery Type: Button Battery
- This is a 100% brand new and high quality JUNSD Digital Sports Chronograph Day Timer Stopwatch Watch JS-307
- Professional Chronograph Stop Watch show hour, minute, second, AM/PM indicator, month, data, and day of the week
- You can select 12 or 24 hour user with this chronograph Digital Sports Stop Watch
- This Chronograph Stop Watch features alarm with 5 minutes snooze & hourly chime function
- This Chronograph Stop Watch is made of high quality plastic & powered by button battery
How to Read a Stopwatch:
There are two main types of stopwatches, the traditional non-digital watch with a large hand that circles the clock in a clockwise motion and more modern digital clocks that typically show readout times up to one-hundredths of a second. Depending on which clock you use you'll want to know how to read them.
- Look at the big hand that rotates around the outside numbers of the stopwatch. This is the "seconds" hand. You can see the stopwatch in the picture to the left side of this step.
- Examine the smaller inside hand; much like the bigger seconds hand, this smaller hand also rotates clockwise but measures the minutes used.
- Combine the small minutes hand with the larger seconds hand to receive the full time used. For instance if the small hand is on the 3 and the big hand is on the 45 mark, then you have used 3 minutes and 45 seconds.
- Press the button at the top of the stopwatch to reset the hands to the zero mark.
- How to Read Digital Stopwatches
- Look at the first two digits on a digital stopwatch. Those numbers represent the minutes used. You can see a digital stopwatch in the picture to the left.
- Look at the new two larger numbers after the ":" mark. Those numbers are the seconds used.
- Look at the two smaller numbers after the second. Those numbers move much faster because they are the "hundredths of seconds" used.
- Combine the number for your full time used. For instance 11:14:01 would be 11 minutes, 14 seconds and 01 hundredths of a second.
- Some stopwatches also offer "lap" times in which a second button is pressed to measure each "lap" completed. The numbers are read in the exact same manner, however, you may have more than one time displayed. The picture to the left of this step shows a "lap-enabled digital stopwatch"; the bottom time is a combination of all the laps.
How Does a Stopwatch Work?
Stopwatches are watches that time events. Instead of telling one the time of day, the stopwatch tells the person how long it took to perform a certain function. Some stopwatches can time multiple events. Some stopwatches can time parts of the event along with the total time of the event.
- The stopwatch contains buttons to perform certain functions, such as starting, stopping and split timing. Your stopwatch could have other functions such as an alarm or calendar function. Refer to your owner's manual for a list of all functions of your stopwatch.
- The stopwatch works by pressing the start button when the event begins. For example, if you were timing a race, you would press the start button when the race starts. When the race is over, press the stop button. The time of the race displays on the stopwatch just as the time of day would display on your wristwatch. Clear the watch when you are done so that is is ready for the next event you want to time. Most stopwatches do not attach to a person's wrist--the person wears it around his neck or carries it in his pocket.
- Stop watches have a split button to time parts of the event. For example, if your race is a relay race and you want to know the time for each relay, press start at the start of the race. At the same time, press the split button on your stopwatch. Now when the first relay is done, press split. The watch displays the time for the first relay but continues to accrue time for the total race. Press the split again for the next relay. Repeat this until the race is over, and then press stop.
- The watch will display the total time for the race. Press split to get the time for the first relay. Press split again for the second time and continue until you have all of the relay times. Stopwatches will only hold a certain amount of split times, so check your owner's manual to see how many split times your watch holds.
- Stopwatches have a timer built into them. A timer is the reverse of a stopwatch. Instead of timing the event, the timer times how long it takes you to do something. For example, if you leave your home to go to work, press start on the timer mode. When you reach work, press stop on the timer mode. The time it takes you to get to work displays on the face of the stopwatch.
- 1 x Stopwatch
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.03||USD$ 7.58||USD$ 7.14||USD$ 6.55|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.