Customers Also Bought
- Item Model: YSD-05480
- Input Voltage: 12.6V DC
- Output Voltage: 12.6-10.8V DC, 1800Ah
- Fully Charged Time: Above 8 hours
- Battery Capacity: 1.2Ah
- Item Model: HBJ-12V
- Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Output: 12.6V DC, 200mA
- Approval: UL, CE, RoHs
- Stable Current: Stable voltage revolving change
- 100% satisfaction rechargeable Li-ion batteries guarantee
- Rechargeable batteries is designed for Security CCTV Camera Power Supply
- It is very convenient to have spare rechargeable batteries on hand
- With such rechargeable batteries you always have fresh batteries for your electronics
- Ultra-low-power, light weight and low power consumptions
- Lithium ion batteries are a type of battery that can be recharged multiple times so that you don't have to constantly buy new ones
- This battery is adopted of imported original li-ion microchip
- The virtue of this battery is little resistance super capacity, many times of circle, having no memory effect and so on
- Inside electro circuit is design with multi-protection, can well prevent over-rechargeable, over-discharger, over-issuing
- This rechargeable Li-ion battery provides an economical choice for powering small portable devices
- This rechargeable Li-ion battery is an environmentally friendly option, unlike their close relative, because it is the disposable standard lithium battery
- This camera battery charger has a high quality and low power consumption which can last for a long time
- Multi-functional as this 1800mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for Security CCTV Camera YSD-K2180 is
- found in digital cameras, laptop computers, camcorders and other personal devices, this li-ion battery charger are gaining popularity over other types of rechargeable batteries and disposable batteries
- Plug the power pin of the battery into the socket of the wireless cameras
- Press on/off switch, and the indicator is on, the wireless camera is operating
- The indicator is off after long time use, indication short of power. Recharging with the supplied charger is needed
- When using the battery inappropriately, inside electro circuit will cut the power supply automatically, and create the no-voltage output, at this time, you need to charge again to recover the power output
- When begins to charge the battery, the green light is on, completes charge, the green light is off
- The product is supplied for one charger
Lithium Ion Battery Advantages:
- Lithium-ion batteries store more power than other rechargeable batteries, according to Greenbatteries.com. On average, rechargeable Nickel Cadmium (NiCd) or Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries that offer 1.2volts of energy are outdone by Lithium-ion batteries of the same weight and size with an output of 3.7volts. The electrochemical potential of lithium-ion batteries provides the largest energy density by weight according to Isidor Buchmann, CEO of Cadex Electronics Inc. of Canada.
Long Storage Life:
- During storage, NiCd and NiMH batteries can loose 1 to 5 percent of their stored power each day, even when not installed in electronic devices. Lithium-ion batteries tend to retain their energy, even after months of storage. Lithium-ion batteries are preferred for travel for this reason. Many sets of batteries can be prepared before the trip and even the last set will be fresh and ready to go after days of storage.
- Since lithium-ion batteries retain no "memory" of power from previous charging cycles, they can be fully re-fueled during a charging cycle. Some rechargeable battery types retain small pieces of information that waste valuable energy storage space and over time make the rechargeable battery hold less of a charge. Storing lithium-ion batteries with at least a 40 percent charge is recommended by Cadex Electronics Inc. of Canada. This adds years to the usual two- to three-year life span of the battery.
- Since lithium-ion batteries can be used repeatedly, they create less waste than standard disposable batteries that are tossed in the garbage after depletion. Once lithium-ion batteries have expired, simply place them on a lithium-ion battery charger and allow them to be re-filled with power. After years of use, or when a lithium-ion battery is damaged, it can be recycled. Since lithium-ion batteries contain no liquid electrolyte, there is no risk of chemical burns from a damaged battery.
Common rechargeable battery types:
- Graph of mass and volume energy densities of several secondary cells
Nickel-cadmium battery (NiCd):
- Created by Waldemar Jungner of Sweden in 1899, based on Thomas Edison's first alkaline battery. Using nickel oxide hydroxide and metallic cadmium as electrodes. Cadmium is a toxic element, and was banned for most uses by the European Union in 2004. Nickel-cadmium batteries have been almost completely superseded by nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) batteries.
Nickel-metal hydride battery (NiMH):
- First commercial types were available in 1989. These are now a common consumer and industrial type. The battery has a hydrogen-absorbing alloy for the negative electrode instead of cadmium.
- The technology behind lithium-ion battery has not yet fully reached maturity. However, the batteries are the type of choice in many consumer electronics and have one of the best energy-to-mass ratios and a very slow loss of charge when not in use.
Lithium-ion polymer battery:
- These batteries are light in weight and can be made in any shape desired.
- Look for batteries with a higher milliampere hour (mAh) rating. This refers to the amount of electricity delivered at any given moment. Electronic devices can handle a range of mAh without damaging the device. So as the rechargeable batteries begin to lose power, they do no damage to the device. Batteries with a higher mAh may look exactly like a battery with a lower mAh but typically they cost more.
- Buy the battery charger that suits your needs. In some instances you can purchase the charger and batteries as a package deal, but if you want your battery charger to maintain your rechargeable batteries properly, you may need to pay more for special features.
- Look for a battery charger that recharges a variety of battery sizes. Select a unit that has a reconditioning cycle. This keeps you from overcharging your batteries. Some models do this automatically while others have a switch you must flip to go into reconditioning mode.
- Do use the specialized accessory to recharge
- The input voltage of any appliance must be in the range of the output of the battery, otherwise it can do harm to the appliance
- To avoid the decending capacity, the battery must not be put away over 1 year
- Away from high temperature, and kept in cool dry place
- 1 x Super Capacity Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x Power Supply Cable
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x Charger
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.92||USD$ 22.80||USD$ 21.68||USD$ 20.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.