Customers Also Bought
- Model: T-1268A
- Input Voltage: 12.6V DC
- Output Voltage: 12V DC, 6800mAh
- Model: SYD-12V
- Input Voltage: 110-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 12.6V DC, 350mA
- This rechargeable Li-ion battery can be used for security CCTV camera power supply
- You can carry it around for its portable design, so it can provide power for your camera conveniently
- The security camera battery can help reduce the risk of burns
- Do not attempt to open, disassemble, or service the battery pack
- Do not crush, puncture, short external contacts by disposing it in fire or water above 60℃(140℉)
- To avoid the descending capacity, the CCTV Camera Battery must not be stored for over 1 year
- Please keep away from high temperature, and keep in cool dry places
- Please follow local regulations to deal with used batteries
- This security camera battery is made of high quality material, which is durable for long time use
- You can carry this battery around so that it can provide power for your camera conveniently
- With the high quality and great performance, this security camera battery is really your best choice
Lithium Ion Battery Advantages:
- Energy Output. Lithium-ion batteries store more power than other rechargeable batteries, according to Greenbatteries.com. On average, rechargeable Nickel Cadmium (NiCd) or Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries that offer 1.2volts of energy are outdone by Lithium-ion batteries of the same weight and size with an output of 3.7volts. The electrochemical potential of lithium-ion batteries provides the largest energy density by weight according to Isidor Buchmann, CEO of Cadex Electronics Inc. of Canada
- Long Storage Life. During storage, NiCd and NiMH batteries can loose 1 to 5 percent of their stored power each day, even when not installed in electronic devices. Lithium-ion batteries tend to retain their energy, even after months of storage. Lithium-ion batteries are preferred for travel for this reason. Many sets of batteries can be prepared before the trip and even the last set will be fresh and ready to go after days of storage
- Low Maintenance. Since lithium-ion batteries retain no "memory" of power from previous charging cycles, they can be fully re-fueled during a charging cycle. Some rechargeable battery types retain small pieces of information that waste valuable energy storage space and over time make the rechargeable battery hold less of a charge. Storing lithium-ion batteries with at least a 40 percent charge is recommended by Cadex Electronics Inc. of Canada. This adds years to the usual two- to three-year life span of the battery
- Environmentally Friendly. Since lithium-ion batteries can be used repeatedly, they create less waste than standard disposable batteries that are tossed in the garbage after depletion. Once lithium-ion batteries have expired, simply place them on a lithium-ion battery charger and allow them to be re-filled with power. After years of use, or when a lithium-ion battery is damaged, it can be recycled. Since lithium-ion batteries contain no liquid electrolyte, there is no risk of chemical burns from a damaged battery
How to Reverse charging:
- Subjecting a discharged cell to a current in the direction which tends to discharge it further, rather than charge it, is called reverse charging; this damages cells. Reverse charging can occur under a number of circumstances, the two most common being:
- When a battery or cell is connected to a charging circuit the wrong way round.
- When a battery made of several cells connected in series is deeply discharged.
- When one cell completely discharges ahead of the rest, the live cells will apply a reverse current to the discharged cell ("cell reversal"). This can happen even to a "weak" cell that is not fully discharged. If the battery drain current is high enough, the weak cell's internal resistance can experience a reverse voltage that is greater than the cell's remaining internal forward voltage. This results in the reversal of the weak cell's polarity while the current is flowing through the cells. This can significantly shortens the life of the affected cell and therefore of the battery. The higher the discharge rate of the battery needs to be, the better matched the cells should be, both in kind of cell and state of charge. In some extreme cases, the reversed cell can begin to emit smoke or catch fire.
- In critical applications using Ni-Cad batteries, such as in aircraft, each cell is individually discharged by connecting a load clip across the terminals of each cell, thereby avoiding cell reversal, then charging the cells in series
- The technology behind lithium-ion battery has not yet fully reached maturity. However, the batteries are the type of choice in many consumer electronics and have one of the best energy-to-mass ratios and a very slow loss of charge when not in use.
Lithium-ion polymer battery:
- These batteries are light in weight and can be made in any shape desired.
- Look for batteries with a higher milliampere hour (mAh) rating. This refers to the amount of electricity delivered at any given moment. Electronic devices can handle a range of mAh without damaging the device. So as the rechargeable batteries begin to lose power, they do no damage to the device. Batteries with a higher mAh may look exactly like a battery with a lower mAh but typically they cost more.
- Buy the battery charger that suits your needs. In some instances you can purchase the charger and batteries as a package deal, but if you want your battery charger to maintain your rechargeable batteries properly, you may need to pay more for special features.
- Look for a battery charger that recharges a variety of battery sizes. Select a unit that has a reconditioning cycle. This keeps you from overcharging your batteries. Some models do this automatically while others have a switch you must flip to go into reconditioning mode.
- 1 x Super Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- 1 x Charger
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.98||USD$ 19.08||USD$ 18.18||USD$ 16.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.