Customers Also Bought
- Cable TV amplification equipment
- Household interface
- Cable broadband Internet equipment, cable modem protection
- This is a brand new CATV protector for cable television system
- It is made of durable and high material
- It's a good protection
- Color: Silver
- Television CATV Cable Protector System
How to Ground a TV Cable Line?
- Grounding a cable TV line is a great way to eliminate static and improve the signal. The process is so simple and straightforward that it's surprising most people don't do it. Even if you don't have any problems with your signal, grounding the cable can help ensure that you won't lose the signal during storms, bad weather or changes in static in the atmosphere.
- Buy a CATV single grounding block, a simple connector that can be added to your cable line to ground the signal. This is done outdoors, at the point where the cable enters your home. Connecting the coaxial cable through the grounding block is enough to protect the signal and ensure safe and continuous protection.
- Connect a grounding wire (available at home improvement stores) to the grounding block, and then run the wire to the ground. This will take all static from the block itself and ensure that the current has an outlet.
- Make sure the grounding wire you choose is the right size and thickness. There are basically three types of grounding wire that can be used for TV lines: 8 AWG aluminum, 17 AWG copper-clad and 10 AWG copper.
- Attach the grounding block and the wire to the wall, near the point of entry into the house. Avoid attaching the grounding block to other buildings or to structures other than the house itself. Doing so may cause more disturbances to the signal than having no grounding system in place at all.
- Avoid ground loops when grounding your cable TV. Ground loops occur when more than a single electrical connection is grounded in the same place. Even grounding multiple connections near one another can cause the signals to interfere with each other.
Tips & Warnings:
- While you are required by law to ground a satellite system, grounding your TV cable line may be optional, depending on where you live. Still, it makes sense to do it anyway, not only to protect the signal but to avoid electrical problems
- Representatives of your cable company should be able to ground the connection for you. Ask them at the time they are installing the cable system, and they are likely to do it for free. At a later time, they may charge you a small fee
- 1 x CATV Protector for Cable Television System
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 61.97||USD$ 60.25||USD$ 58.53||USD$ 56.24|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.