Customers Also Bought
- The Wooden Smoking Pipe is made of wooden materials, not contain any harmful objects
- This Engraving Smoking Pipe fits in any occasions to use
- Curved design increases the air flow
- Exquisitely finished Smoking Pipe, potentially reducing tar and nicotine
- The smoking pipe requires no modification, very easy to instal great for gift or self collection
- Remove tar while using for about 10 times
- Size: 121 x 48 x 40mm/4.76 x 1.89 x 1.57in
- Material: Wood
- Color: Black
- The smoking pipe is made of wooden materials, not contain any harmful objects, fits in any occasions to use
- This smoking pipe has a nice curved stem, it is durable and can be used repeatedly for a long time
- Exquisitely finished, potentially reducing tar and nicotine, it requires no modification, very easy to install
How to Properly Clean a Smoking Tobacco Pipe:
- Clean your pipe every time you load tobacco by pulling a pipe cleaner through the pipe before smoking. After you run the pipe cleaner through, turn the pipe upside down and tap on your palm to remove any ashes and debris knocked loose by the pipe cleaner
- Take off the stem. Place the stem and bowl to the side on a clean towel
- Place a pipe cleaner in a bottle of rubbing alcohol. Run the pipe cleaner through the stem. Pull it all the way through. Run a dry pipe cleaner through the stem. Continue running pipe cleaners through until the pipe cleaner comes out clean and free of debris
- Clean the air hole of the pipe with a pipe cleaner dipped in alcohol. Next, clean the area with a dry pipe cleaner. Change pipe cleaners until the last one comes out clean
- Clean the tenon of the pipe by placing a pipe cleaner folded in half inside and rubbing back and forth. Put the pipe back together and wipe with a clean towel. Wait a day to smoke to let the alcohol evaporate
- 1 x Tobacco Pipe
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.46||USD$ 4.44||USD$ 4.42||USD$ 4.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the best way to clean the mouth piece of a tobacco pipe when its so clogged you cant a draw from it?
You can undo a clog by:
1. Removing the stem from the bowl.
2. Burn the "fur" off of 2/3 of a pipe cleaner with a lighter.
3. Get the wire red hot (again, with the lighter).
4. Poke the hot wire into the stem; be sure you push it from the "lips side", vs. the "bowl side".
5. Have a paper towel handy to catch the residue- it'll be black and sticky.
6. Pull the rest of the pipe cleaner through the stem.
7. If you do the hot wire a few times, you should be able to get an entire pipe cleaner through the stem. Clean with more pipe cleaners until they come out without residue.
- Is smoking a tobacco pipe without a filter still just as bad as smoking a cigarette?
No, pipe smokers do not inhale, they taste the smoke. So pipe smoking is better for you than smoking a cigarette. And pipe smoke smells a lot better to.
- How can you tell the difference between pipe tobacco and rolling tobacco?
Pipe tobacco is usually dry and kinda crunchy but rolling tobacco is moist and stringy.