Customers Also Bought
- No need to worry about different plugs when you are traveling
- Convert US 2 pin socket to EU 2 round pin plug, feel free to use electronic devices when you are in travel
- Small and compact design Plug Converter Adapter for easy storage and carry
- Compact and user friendly design, Plug Converter Adapter is ideal choice as a travel companion
- Before using make sure the voltage 6A 125V- 250V
- Plug Converter Adapter convert US 2 pin socket to EU 2 round pin plug, feel free to use electronic devices when you are in travel
- This US to EU AC Power Plug Converter travel adapter does not convert the voltage, adapts the plug only
- Easy to use, convenient to carry, AC Charger is lightweight and convenient to use, perfect for your travel
How to Replace AC Adapters:
- The AC power adapter plug for your laptop computer is not the sort of accessory that gets advertised widely, leading many people to wonder if it's possible to replace theirs if it stops working. However, AC adapters are some of the most widely purchased computer accessories and are readily available as replacement parts for most major computer brands. All you have to know is where to shop and how to look for the match to your computer
- Determine for whether your adapter really needs replacing. Try multiple outlets to rule out a wall socket problem, and examine the plug-in on your laptop to see if there's anything obviously wrong with it. You can also take your laptop to your local electronics store and see if it'll let you test your laptop with a universal adapter to see if your computer will run. The store personnel may also be able to test your old adapter for conductivity to confirm that it's broken
- Get information about a replacement adapter from the company that manufactured your laptop. Go to the manufacturer's website and look for a link to purchase accessories. They might be sold directly from the site, or there may be a link to reputable retailers who sell accesssories for your brand of laptop. If the company doesn't have an online store, call them directly and ask about the part. Make sure to find the adapter that matches your model of laptop
- Consider buying a universal power adapter. These are available at most major electronics outlets, will work for a variety of voltages, and come equipped with several sizes of plug tips to fit your computer. However, you will still want to read the packaging carefully and make sure that your computer is on the list of machines the adapter will work for. If there is no list by brand, compare the replacement to your old adapter, looking at plug tip size, DC output and AC input numbers (a universal adapter will work in a range of these numbers, rather than an exact match)
- Avoid cheap knockoffs. Expect that a good quality, it's easy to find poorly made, inexpensive adapters through online sellers, and while these may work for a few weeks, they're often made with parts that will break or burn out quickly, potentially damaging your computer as well as wasting the money you spent on the accessory
- The item is only socket pins converter, it does not convert electrical voltage
- 1 x Travel US to EU AC Power Plug Converter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 1.78||USD$ 1.61||USD$ 1.47||USD$ 1.35||USD$ 1.25|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is a travel adapter?
They are simply plugs that can fit in different power sockets which either have different shaped holes in the back for your plug to fit into. Some will be able to transform power outage as different countries have different electricity currents in use.
- Is it safe to use a travel adapter plug all the time?
Yes. It is safe. If you choose the right one, it will be the perfect on your travelling.
- Do I need a special travel adapter for certain devices?
Yes. There are travel adapters that are specially designed to charge consumer-electronic devices, such as mobile phones and personal media players.