Customers Also Bought
- Three board are joined together
- This replaceable LED illuminator board plate is for your broken or worn out IR LED board
- Here is a IR LED board for CCTV security cameras
- Great performance without much energy consume
- Brand new and high quality
- Easy to clean and do not rust
- Lights Type: F8
- Angle: 15 / 30 / 45 / 60
- Type: GB
- Compatible with: Airplane shaped shell
- Built-in auto protection circuit against damaging the illuminator board plate by high voltage
- With accurate design
- Bright infrared LED illuminator board plate with 24 lights
- 1 x CCTV Camera Illuminator Board Plate
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.09||USD$ 9.00||USD$ 8.92||USD$ 8.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What are the different types of CCTV lenses, and how does one choose which lens to use?
There are four types of lenses for CCTV use: Fixed Aperture, Manual Iris, Auto Iris, and Zoom. If the area you wish to observe experiences infrequent changes in light, use a manual iris lens, which can be adjusted for light only by hand. If the area the security camera will be observing experiences frequent changes in light, use an auto-iris lens. These lenses adjust to light changes automatically. Auto-iris lenses come in Video or DC, and cameras generally support one format or the other. Be sure your lens matches the camera. To perform close-ups, get a zoom lens, manual and motorized zoom lenses are easily available from most retailers.
- What is the resolution of CCTV systems?
The resolution of CCTV system is usually measured by TV lines in the field. The vertical TV lines has maximum 350 TV lines in 525-line NTSC system and is not variable. But the horizontal TV lines, which is used as the parameter of picture quality, vary depending on the quality of camera, lens, transmission and monitor.
- What type of video connector do CCTV security cameras use?
Our security cameras have a female BNC connection. All of our Video & Power cables have two male BNC ends which connect a camera to a DVR.
- What are some other common uses of CCTV?
CCTV has many industrial and scientific applications outside of the world of surveillance. Electron microscopy, medical imaging and robotics are all common uses of CCTV, however, the term "Closed Circuit TV" does in fact most often refer to security and surveillance camera systems. Other common forms of CCTV include live on-site video displays for special events such as various conventions, arena sports and concerts as well as pay-per-view telecasts of sporting events such as boxing and pro wrestling. Also a common user of CCTV is "in-house" television channels that broadcast to very small and specific receivers such as in hospitals, airports, racetracks, schools, malls, grocery stores, and municipal buildings.