Customers Also Bought
- This video cable supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
- Dual-link male to male video cable makes it quite powerful and excellent
- This digital video cable is compatible with PC and Mac
- Resolutions of this video cable is up to 2048 x 1536
- This video cable supports digital signal only
- With thumbscrews for easy installation, this video cable is quite easy to use
- The length of this digital video cable is long enough for daily use
- Color: Black
- Cord Length: 1.5m/5.0ft
- Compatible with: Ideal for connecting DVD players, satellite and cable boxes, LCD's, projectors, Plasma displays, HDTV's and much more
- This video cable is used to make the display more clearly and smoothly
- With 5ft length, this video cable is long enough for you to use
- This male to male video cable is easy to use
- This digital video cable can connect with the equipment tightly and durable for long time use
- With this video cable, your life will be more colorful
How to Compare HDMI Cables:
- Figuring out the length of the HDMI cable you will need is one of the biggest factors to take into consideration. It is also what makes the price of the cables increase the fastest. The difference of one or two feet can be at least $20. This is why it is important to measure out the space between your HDTV HDMI ports and the HDMI ports of your other HD devices
- Check to see if the HDMI cables are gold tipped. Gold is one of the best conductors of electronic signals (but don't worry, there's not enough gold in the device to make the price change too drastically)
- Look at the insulation of the cord. Cheaper cords will tend to have just a rubber coating on the outside, but higher-end cords have better protection over the rubber, which will protect the cord from damage. This is not a necessary addition, but one to consider
- Make sure the HDMI cables are full 1080 HD supported. Most cables are, but there can be the rare occurence where the cable is only 720 HD. If you have a full 1080 television you will not want to downgrade yourself because of cheaper cables. The box will state all its attributes, so make sure 1080 is one of them
How to Install HDMI Cables:
- Find the HDMI output on the device that you wish to connect to your TV. It will be a narrow, rectangular connection jack that usually is labeled "HDMI."
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI output
- Find the HDMI input on your television. Plug in the other end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI input jack
- Repeat steps 1-3 for connecting any other devices to your television
- 1 × Digital Video Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.24||USD$ 4.21||USD$ 4.17||USD$ 4.13||USD$ 4.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.