Customers Also Bought
- USB 2.0 interface
- High-speed data transfer
- Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmissions
- Minimizes radio and electromagnetic interference
- Complies with specifications for cutting electromagnetic and radio frequency interference
- Only one item inside
- This cable can connect the devices to their computers and put the devices in convenient locations
- This USB 2.0 extension cable gives you enough length and hence more flexibility to put your USB devices
- Compliant with USB specification 2.0
How to Choose an USB Extension Cable?
- If you want to connect a piece of hardware to your computer you most often use a USB cable. However, if the device is out of reach with the provided USB cable you need to obtain an extension cable. There are a few factors that can have an impact on your USB extension cable, including the length you need, the type of USB cable and what kind of USB adapter end you need to use
- Measure the distance between the computer and the hardware you want to connect. This helps to determine the length of the USB extension cable you will need to purchase
- Decide whether you want to connect the extension cable directly to the ports on the hardware and the computer, or if you want to plug it into the cable provided with the hardware. This will determine the type of connectors you need on the extension cable
- Look at the actual USB ports on the computer and the hardware, or the free end of the USB cable you will use with the extension. There are A-type and B-type USB cables. The one most otten used is the A USB cable. The port on this cable is rectangular and is about 1/2-inch wide. Type B resembles a square connector and is roughly 1/3-inch inch thick. Identify the ends of your existing USB ports to make sure you pick out the correct extension cable
- Find an extension cable that has a male connector on each end. The male connector is inserted into the USB port. You need this kind of extension cable to connect it directly to the computer and hardware
- Look for an extension cable that has one female end and one male end. This is if you plan to use the cable already provided, plus the extension cable. The provided cable plugs into the USB port of the hardware and the other end of the cable plugs into the female end of the extension cable. You then plug the male end of the extension cable into the USB port on the computer
- 1 x 6ft USB 2.0 A Male to A Female Extend Extension Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.13||USD$ 3.90||USD$ 3.70||USD$ 3.51||USD$ 3.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.