Customers Also Bought
- USB 2.0 to eSATA or SATA bridge adapter
- Transfer data from one drive to another by this Bridge Adapter
- Ideal test bench for technicians & computer enthusiast
- The USB to eSATA Adapter is ideal for copying and offloading files between hard drives
- With USB connectivity you can easily install and hot-swap drives without shutting down your computer
- Turns any SATA or eSATA mass storage device into a convenient external USB 2.0 high-speed drive
- Supports 2.5" & 3.5" SATA/eSATA hard drives, SATA CD/DVD drives and eSATA drive enclosure
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specification
- Support USB 2.0 high-speed 480Mbps and full-speed 12Mbps
- Compliant with serial-ATA 1.0A specification
- Support serial-ATA (gen 1st) transfer rate up to 1.5Gbps
- Plug & Play and hot-plug
- No driver required for Windows Me/2000/XP/Server2003/Vista, Linux, Mac OS 10 or higher
- The interface of SATA and eSATA can not be used at the same time
- Connectors: 1 x eSATA 7Pin, 1 x SATA 7Pin & 1 x USB2.0 type A
- Power Source: DC plus 5V USB bus-powered
- Color: Black
- This USB to STA/eSATA adapter with compact size can turn any SATA/eSATA mass storage device into a convenient external USB 2.0 high speed drive
- It is ideal for copying and offloading files between hard drives
- With a USB 2.0 interface, a SATA interface, a eSATA interface. Simply connect an SATA drive, plug the USB to SATA adapter into an available USB port to transfer files from computers or notebooks, back up files, or store files on hard drives with ease
How to Connect a SATA to a USB eSATA Enclosure
Serial ATA is a technological standard for communication between your CPU and drives. SATA drives utilize simple cabling that declutter your computer and makes them desirable as external storage units. Many of these external enclosures use USB 2.0 to connect with your computer. Although this makes them user-friendly for both Mac and PC users, USB technology is not capable of supporting the full transfer rate of your drive. To preserve transfer speed, many enclosures now include eSATA connectors, which read and write six times faster than USB.
- Clear your workspace of hazardous and distracting items and install or put on antistatic gear (such as grounding mats, counter shields and wrist straps)
- Attach the antistatic strap to your wrist and remove the SATA drive from its packaging. If you are using the drive from an existing system, consult your device's manual for the location of desired drive before continuing. Unplug and power down the laptop, desktop or enclosure before attempting to remove the drive
- Insert the drive into the enclosure so that the connector of the drive fits the pins in the enclosure. If your enclosure has separate cables for power and data, attach each cable to the drive individually. Do not force the cables; if the connection is loose, remove the drive and reattempt. Reassemble the enclosure as instructed by your kit. Some kits come with screws for the faceplate, while others simply snap closed
- Turn on your computer. If your enclosure has an external A/C adapter, supply power directly from a wall socket or surge protector. Choose the eSATA or USB cord from the enclosure and plug it in to the corresponding port on your computer. Do not use both plugs simultaneously
- 1 x USB 2.0 to Serial ESATA & SATA Bridge Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.91||USD$ 6.48||USD$ 6.11||USD$ 5.77||USD$ 5.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.