Customers Also Bought
- This is a high quality firewire cable which exceeds
- The IEEE1394 standard is not a cheap low quality import like others
- Firewire cable is also known as I-link or IEEE1394 and is high speed
- The digital cable suits on almost all digital video cameras; and offers a standardized structure which is easy to use
- Plug and play method of this DV cable can be connected to your PC/Mac
- 4 to 6 usually connects the DV-out on a video camera to most PC with firewire ports (PCI and PCMCIA cards are available)
- The firewire cable can also be used for other peripheral connection
- Downward compatible to USB 1.1
- Supports IEEE 1394 transfer rates of 100/200/400 Mbits
- Molded strain relief enhances durability of cable against stress
- Length: 5 Feet
- The firewire cable is durable and exquisite. It can satisfy your long time use
- The port is standard for sweeping use; high quality ensures operational stability
- The output firewire cable can be used in digital video, automotive and other equipments
- The transparent covering looks elegant and easy to check error
- Long enough for you to use. You deserve to have it!
How to Use Firewire Cable:
- Connect the smaller end of your FireWire cable to your camcorder, hard drive, or other FireWire device
- For most computers, connect the larger end of the FireWire cable to the appropriate port. If your computer does not have a FireWire port built in, then purchase a PC card that adds a FireWire interface to your computer
- Click on the icon that appears on your desktop for your device. If an icon does not appear you can typically find your device by going to "My Computer" on a PC and by opening a finder window on a Mac
- Transfer data to your FireWire device (or from it) by simply dragging and dropping files. Your device will act as though it is a part of your computer while it is connected
- When done, safely eject your device from your computer before disconnecting the FireWire. You can eject a drive on a Mac by dragging and dropping it into the trash can, and on a PC by right clicking on the device's icon and selecting "Eject"
How to Transfer Data with Firewire Cable:
- Shut down one of the computers. Keep on the other computer
- Connect the FireWire cable to each computer. Each end of the cable is equipped with a metal end you slide into the port in the back of your Mac
- Press the "T" key on the first computer's keyboard as you boot the computer. A disk icon will be placed on the second computer's desktop
- Click this icon to open the file transfer interface. Drag files from and to the icon for transfer
- Drag the icon to your trash can icon when you are finished transferring files. Shut down the first computer. Remove the FireWire cable
- Turn on both computers
- Connect the FireWire cable to each computer
- Click "Start" in the lower-left corner of your desktop on the computer that is the source of the data to be transferred. Scroll up and click "Computer" or "My Computer." Find the connection icon and double-click it. Drag the files into the window that appears
- Plug the FireWire cable into the device and into the computer. Check your device's user manual and computer's manual to determine the order of plugging the FireWire cable into the computer and device
- Click "Start" in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
- Scroll up and click "My Computer" or "Computer"
- Click the device icon. Typically, you will see the content you are able to transfer in a Windows Explorer window. Drag the content onto your desktop or into a folder of your choice
- 1 x High Quality 5 FT Travel IEEE 1394 4 Pin to 6 Pin Firewire Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.73||USD$ 3.50||USD$ 3.30||USD$ 3.12||USD$ 2.96|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.