Customers Also Bought
- Plug and play installation, no software driver required
- Allows additional input devices such as keyboards, mice and trackballs to be connected simultaneously
- Supports PS/2 devices (keyboard or mouse) and converts to the USB interface
- Support two PS2 keyboard or two PS2 mouse (2p model)
- Support Windows 98/SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista
- The USB to PS2 converter cable adapteris the best solution for those who want to use legacy PS/2 devices on new USB systems. You can connect a PS2 mouse and keyboard through the USB port on any computer
- Keyboard: 6-pin mini din female (purple)
- Mouse: 6-pin mini din female (green)
- The USB to PS/2 Converter is the best solution for those who want to use legacy PS/2 devices on new USB systems. You can connect a PS/2 mouse and keyboard through the USB port on any computer. Enjoy using your keyboard and mouse connected to the USB-PS/2 adapter as a USB-compatible device
- It is compliant with USB 1.0/1.1 revisions and supports both UHCI and OHCI specifications. Plus, this device is easy to install with no software driver required. Requires Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, or Windows XP; Netware 4.11/5.0, HP Unix, Linux; or for an Apple computer, Mac OS 8.6 or higher
- Technical Drawing
- The PS/2 port was initially a large DIN plug used for a keyboard, while the mouse was commonly plugged into a serial port. However, as modems also used serial ports, configuration conflicts between mouse and modem became a common problem as each tried to share the same IRQ or memory address. To fix the problem, one could purchase a "bus mouse," or a card that could be installed in the computer and featured a rear PS/2 port for the mouse. The PS/2 mouse was a popular solution because it worked independent of the serial port and avoided configuration problems. Eventually, computers incorporated two built-in PS/2 ports, one for the keyboard and one for a mouse
- If buying extension cable for your PS/2 keyboard or mouse, be sure to check the pin configuration to ensure you are purchasing the correct PS/2 cable. There are seven different configurations for mini-DIN plugs that all look like standard PS/2 port plugs at a glance. The cable should specify what equipment is it made for. S-Video cable looks similar to mini-DIN cables, for example, but the keyed notch in the metal sleeve and pin arrangement differ
- Port RouterOpen PortOpening PortPort TcpPort MaritimePort EmuleCruise Port
- Although PS/2 ports remain in widespread use, subsequent technologies have lessened the need for a PS/2 port. For example, many manufacturers of keyboards and mice have introduced models that utilize USB (Universal Serial Bus) ports instead. Other models are wireless. This gives the consumer the choice to bypass the PS/2 port all together
- 1 x USB to PS/2 Mouse Keyboard Converter Cable Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.96||USD$ 2.90||USD$ 2.85||USD$ 2.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.